What's new

HEY FOLKS WHATS UR FAVORITE AUTO

HEY EVERYONE IM BOUT TO DO MY 2ND AUTOFLOWER BATCH AND WANNA KNOW WHAT IS UR FAVORITE AND WHY...I WANT TO DO AN AUTO WITH ALOT OF COLOR AND A HEAVY BUZZ AND PREFER THAT THEY GROW UNDER 30 INCHES AND WITH AS LITTLE SIDE BRACHING AS POSSIBLE...SO ANY INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED...RUNNING DINAFEM HAZE AUTOS NOW AND WOW THERE BEAUTIFUL JUST NOT THE INTENSE COLORS IM LOOKING FOR...

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Caps_Lock.jpg

;)

=K

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Fruit Salad released later this summer. It seems to be what you are looking for.

picture.php

picture.php

yeah but the only way to get those is thru someone ive never heard of and u have to bid for them from what ive found but they do look awsome and def what i wanna do but how do i get in touch with them by phone to place an order..If u can tell me i would really appreciate it..

T

TrichyTrichy

Those are beautiful SGS!!!

I've seen one auto called ahhvalanche that was strong and fast to swell.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
if i was MUMY and people came into my thread being dicks instead of answering a simple question,
I would of blasted Fukn... way more... guys a douchbag... unable to answer simple questions and when called on it becomes an even bigger douchbag... you win the douchbag of the year contest fukn, how does it feel...lol lol lol x a billion
that goes for druna and krull total douchbags ie TROLLS

G

gilgahash

you know at the top of this subforum there a buyers guide sticky and auto pic sticky that should answer your question...pretty simple

skyspider

whhoooaaaaa chill people ... but I do think the op overeacted somewhat to a joke
the best auto I have tried (and I hannt tried that many) LOWRYDER 2

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Asking for love when you're full of hate

Asking for love when you're full of hate

YUMYUMSYRUP said:
WOW A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS HERE HEH...THANKS FOR ANWERING MY ????????????????????

Not really and whats up with the shit head remarks..jesus if ur nlot gonna actually reply to the ???then dont reply...

You're going to make a lot of friends here..........I can tell already.....

P.S.
SGS is putting out some pretty solid stuff. You should think about reading some of the threads around here to learn more about them if you've never heard of them.

They use some well proven base genetics like Mossy's JEM and others.

Maybe check out Mitch Conner's grow logs to get some ideas.

As for the bidding, all the stuff I've seen from SGS on Seedbay is a BIN (buy it now) auction..........so really not so much bidding, but more paying the price it says it is.

Oh, one more thing. paragraphs and turning off caps lock will help ya

How is it my fualt when people r dicks its not i asked a simple??I saw the pink bud and fruit salad they look awsome just would rather call and place an order ya know..Are u able to use a prepaid card on seedbay??How do u search here just for sgs treads SORRY new here...

Dont waste your space!! Go with a good SAT dom hybrid and do 12/12 from seed!! SGS has some nice lookin plants! But looks can be decieving! F1s are somewhat solid but as soon as you go for F2s that ruderalis takes over and they lose alot of vigor and potentcy!!! IMHO

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran

Fred Garvin

Search out some other forums and ask there. Once you start getting multiple answers research those strains out and decide.

Fred

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Dont waste your space!! Go with a good SAT dom hybrid and do 12/12 from seed!! SGS has some nice lookin plants! But looks can be decieving! F1s are somewhat solid but as soon as you go for F2s that ruderalis takes over and they lose alot of vigor and potentcy!!! IMHO

Hi Strawbrry, Wasted Space???

Ya 12/12 from seed can work, but hard to find reports of how certain NON-AF do in a 12/12 from seed grow, It just isn't as consistent as a tested and proven uniform AF.

, what is deceiving about Secret Citrus, Fruit Salad??
F1s they are NOT, I pride myself in Uniform, Stable, True breeding IBL AF lines for release. Fruit Salad was bred to be one of the best AF-SOG strains. It will be out later this summer.

The only F1 AFs released is from the Beta Collection Fruit Salad x Pinkbud.

YUMYUM if you want to go with 12/12 from seed try and find strains that have been testing in such grows before you make your selection.