What's new

Hey everyone!!

IRay

I'm a new member to the site, but this is def. not my first time on the site. I have a couple friends out their and I would like to give a shout to CaliGreen. He has def. been a big help whenever I needed it, and I just wanted to say thanks! I have only grown out doors until this new batch, and so far I prefer watching all plants praise the sun rather then Lights, haha. I have 13 baby's right now; 2 Ak-47, 1 Purple TW, 5 GDP's, and 5 BLue Dreams. I caught a bit of Powdery Mildow but cotroled it with Serenade. Everything is Pretty healthy now. I do have a couple Q's if anyone is open to helping. I wanted to know what a good nutrient to use that was patassium based? And also what might help densen the flowers as well. Anyway, I hope to learn a lot, help some people in the future, and share what I'm doing with those who are enjoying growing Cannibis. Talk to you all soon.
IRay

love?

Hi IRay, welcome to icmag.

I use BioBizz nutes myself and Bio-Bloom is high in P. Have been satisfied so far.

planted1

Emerald triangle has a great product line, its not potassium based but they have an awesome bud hardener. its kind of expensive but its well worth it. everything comes out hard as rocks. considering your doing everything else right!!!