What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hey everyone new here

sunnyjoanson

IMG_1989.jpeg
IMG_1983.jpeg

hey how's it going new on here just introducing myself from the 518 area in New York. got a 4x8 tent going now with 2 mars hydro fce-6500s and 8' ac infinity exhaust. I have 2 karma 20/20, 1 sweet valley kush, 1 bubble gum biscotti x with cheata piss, 2 lemon Berrys, 1 Gary Payton and 1 pop scotty. just hit 6 weeks of flower had a little hiccup where one power source on a light burned out and had to jam everything to 1 side of tent so couldn't get the trellis up so couldn't do any good training but all in all I think everything looks good so far

. let me know what you guys think or if you have any advice. thanks and happy growing.

sunnyjoanson

Thanks everyone hopefully some of them will be getting chop next week or so got some fading going on had to start running the ac with outside temps going up the tent started going up lol. Not going to be the biggest harvest but everything’s looking nice here’s a couple updated pics

Attachments

• IMG_2092.jpeg
    IMG_2092.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2091.jpeg
    IMG_2091.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 3

Persianfarmer

Hiya Bro,
From the looks of it you have it under control and looking forward to the final products… Welcome here and do keep us posted…Great job!

Latest posts

Latest posts