What's new

Hey dude,what's wrong with my plant?

Scrappy4

Veteran
I heard swami's got a new veganics line coming out soon. Made from certified veganic sacred brahman cow's blood and bone. And soon veganic temple bat's guano. I can't wait....."scrappy

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Nothing more vegan, than fertilizers from vegans!
Think about it.
I compost that shit for a few months, get the temps above 180 for 4-6 hours, and Viola...
Pure, recycled vegan compost.

Instead of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
My line is going to be called
"Eat, Shit, Smoke" by Rednick Industries LLC.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya Swami told us to try that; using Vegans for fertilizers. He says I want all my Peeachedees working on this...NOW!! We really wanted to serve the Swami so off we went. They are hard to catch, those Vegans, after you shoot the first couple. They scramble across the juice bar parking lot like chickens heading for the chopping block. I got the third one in the leg but Shwagg finished him with the pencil...what can I say...the man's an artist. They were mostly skin and bone but they mixed up okay with water after running through the chipper/shreader and then fermented for a couple of weeks and into the bottles. I gotta admit that the results were stellar. Everybody said it was the smoothest smoke they've had in ages, with a particulr fruity taste and aroma. Swami does it again...only the best with Swami Brands Veganics!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
100 days?

why y'all growing those easy mode indeekas

my ssdssshhsyXgdpppdgoogoo haze feno goes 228 days until i start the 90 day flush!

hard mode bitchez!

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Ya Swami told us to try that; using Vegans for fertilizers. He says I want all my Peeachedees working on this...NOW!! We really wanted to serve the Swami so off we went. They are hard to catch, those Vegans, after you shoot the first couple. They scramble across the juice bar parking lot like chickens heading for the chopping block. I got the third one in the leg but Shwagg finished him with the pencil...what can I say...the man's an artist. They were mostly skin and bone but they mixed up okay with water after running through the chipper/shreader and then fermented for a couple of weeks and into the bottles. I gotta admit that the results were stellar. Everybody said it was the smoothest smoke they've had in ages, with a particulr fruity taste and aroma. Swami does it again...only the best with Swami Brands Veganics!

One of the best posts ever...ROTFLMAO!!!!! :laughing:

big_daddy

picture.php