What's new

Hey dude,what's wrong with my plant?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Just got off the phone with the guy from the "new" hydro-store in town. I told him I have around $500 bucks to spend and he said I better get down there before they close because he has everything I need to fix my plants issue. Even though the store just opened,he used a bunch of big words that really made me think he knows his sh*t. Gotta' go....

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really think you should wise the fuck up and start taking the moon seriously.

I mean if you were here in real life you would never talk to me this way.

Follow the moon fuckface. Do you even grow? Or do you just play with soil?

Peace.

(this has been a word of hand artistic humor installation. not based on recent or actual events or people.)

What's up with you asshole, you with your puny two grows in your puny closet thing tellin masters how to grow??!!! Who do you think you are? Wanna pencil in the neck dude??!!!!

S

schwagg

on my way MM. packed with two electric pencil sharpeners and extra batteries!

everybody's gettin' a pencil in the neck when MM snaps. even the hydro-store "guy"...

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
My sides are starting to hurt from laughing my ass off for the past two days.....

Wow.....what violent types around here on IC Mag. Where'd you guy's learn that stuff...prison? Probably in for growing weed huh! Yeah,that's what I thought.
Just here to make fun of guys growing in shoe boxes like ML all day huh.
Lame,why don't you be more helpful and explain some of these plant stuff issues rather than pick on Mad.

Straight shank that fool schwagg....peel 'em back at the counter if that stuff in the bottle don't work. Woot woot

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on my way MM. packed with two electric pencil sharpeners and extra batteries!

everybody's gettin' a pencil in the neck when MM snaps. even the hydro-store "guy"...

Watch out, me n'my homies gonna tell ya one yo.

mad librettist

Veteran
lmfao

I actually live in a shoe, not a shoe box. I mean, I do live in a shoe box, but that is shared with the people in the other shoe.

RipVanWeed

"Pencil in the neck" comment reminded me.

Drive a nail through the stem, down low. It will stress the plant, making it stronger, and help it overcome the obvious iron def.

Really, I looked it up.

V

vonforne

I love waking up and reading this thread. lol a great day starter for sure. I choked on my morning coffee.

V

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Okay....after spending 200 bucks on 'Fast Eddy's Quick Flush Skunk-Funk Flavor Flushing Solution' and applying according to the 10 part directions,defoliating for high yield,topdressing with rocks (for mineralz),totally reversing the light/dark cycle,and applying some KFC hydrolysate....the plant looks much better.

Sorry about the pic,I had to use my mom's cell phone because my grandma won't unlock my basement door so I can "borrow" my dad's camera for a better pic. Gawd I'm 30 years old now,you'd think they would let me out of my room for a minute.... jeeeze.

picture.php

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Waaaaiiiit, you didn't use "Fast Eddy's Quick Flush Skunk-Funk Flavor Flushing Solution" did ya? That shit kills your plants..... you are fucked....

Best advice is that you take 6 months off....... then quit

:D

Smiley

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Waaaaiiiit, you didn't use "Fast Eddy's Quick Flush Skunk-Funk Flavor Flushing Solution" did ya? That shit kills your plants..... you are fucked....

Best advice is that you take 6 months off....... then quit

:D

Smiley

But doesn't it look better?

forty

don't quit yet dude, lookin good. all you need to do now is add powdered snuffleupagus turbo guano mixed 50/50 with grape kool aid and you'll add 4x the yeild of hella purple bud in the last day. believe me bro.. i got a degree in this shit from oaksterdam U

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
don't quit yet dude, lookin good. all you need to do now is add powdered snuffleupagus turbo guano mixed 50/50 with grape kool aid and you'll get 4x the yeild of hella purple bud in the last day. believe me bro.. i got a degree in this shit from oaksterdam U

Wow..
Awesome dude! I like grape kool-aid,sometimes my mom lets me make it by myself.
I'm pretty fortunate to have all you guys here helping me. Wow a real degree in pot growing...awesome!!! Do you know Professor Matt Rize? (Jk Rize...wherever U are):dance013:
I thought snufflelufapugusses were extinct because of unsustainable harvest of the guano....?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Where's the ol' Rize-ster anyway? You'd think he'd pop in here to help with my plant man.
Where are you man?

I think I'll call Monsanto in the AM to see if they can suggest an organic solution.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Alright,update time!
She's looking better so I think it's time for a flush with rainwater. This should give me some smooooth dang dog diggity smoke foo.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php