What's new

Hey dude,what's wrong with my plant?

V

vonforne

I think you're right...getting some wrinkles huh?

wrinkles, gray hair and severe joint pain. My back is finished from doing plastering work for so long.......and the list goes on. And I am a grandfather now..........2 month old grandson.

Time flies.

C

CC_2U

if that story is true its GENIUS!

Trust me - it's true.

And then there was the benzedrine 'cooker' over in Barstow - pure liquid benzedrine.

Have any idea on how many 'rolls' or 'jars' a 55-gallon barrel of benzedrine oil makes?

Neither did I on the first run.

CC

C

CC_2U

Tustin......i was a CH-46 mech. lol
I used to drive by the Tustin facility every day driving the 'back way' from Mission Viejo to my job in Irvine.

Can't remember the damn name of the road - it went along the north side of the ranch - north of I-5

It's a bitch getting old!

CC

C

CC_2U

Vonforne

Remember the "Santa Ana Yacht Club" on 17th Street? Peanut shells and sawdust on the floor?

Next door was a "Tommy's Hamburgers" - best f*cking tamales and chili in all of So-So Cal!!!

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
CC1 over and out. It's past my bedtime and my mom is going to be pissed. I'm getting a bowl of cereal and going to watch cartoons in bed. I'll dream of super elite genetics and all the possible trendy crosses to TO my tired little brain can come up with.
PEACE to all
CC1

D

decarboxylator

really is a small world VF. I'd +rep all of ya if I could. You guys have me up past my bed time with all this.

ps, that's funny. CC1 beat me to the punch.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I liked Tommy's...years before I turned into an organic purist that is. I guess I'd eat one now.

C

CC_2U

And I'd get a couple of double-cheese burgers - smothered with their chili slop.

And then there are their french fries - how can you go wrong with anything fried????

Good food - cheap prices - heaven

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Trust me - it's true.

And then there was the benzedrine 'cooker' over in Barstow - pure liquid benzedrine.

Have any idea on how many 'rolls' or 'jars' a 55-gallon barrel of benzedrine oil makes?

Neither did I on the first run.

CC
Another one of those things you learn in prison,how to make benzadrine....first week in.
too funny...I've been sitting here cracking up for hours...fuck cartoons.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
"This is the song that never ends,
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
This is the song that never ends,"

This has been entertaining, though.
Song just popped in my mind.
:blowbubbles:
I think there has been like 5 to like 10 pages in the like last lik/e 24 to li/ek 48 hoors.

C

CC_2U

Benzedrine was the drug that turned me off to 'speed' in any form. I've always been an opiate guy but that too turned out to be a huge downfall in my personal life.

What they never tell you is that opiates take control - complete and total control - of your life. You have no life once you begin injecting this drug.

It was, indeed, a long strange trip back from the edge of death.

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
And I'd get a couple of double-cheese burgers - smothered with their chili slop.

And then there are their french fries - how can you go wrong with anything fried????

Good food - cheap prices - heaven

CC
I lived on that shit man...how in the hell..or actually why in the hell was it so damned good?

C

CC_2U

I lived on that shit man...how in the hell..or actually why in the hell was it so damned good?

That's actually easy to answer - cheap carbs, loads of fat, massive loads of salt and the usual 'grease'

You know - your typical high-end fast food deal!

LOL

CC

C

CC_2U

Wayyy better than anything else though...MSG?
Yeah - for starters.

And then there are the 'flavor enhancers' (salt & grease) which only adds to your dining experience!!!

"We don't need no stinkin' food in our meals!"

CC

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Yeah - for starters.

And then there are the 'flavor enhancers' (salt & grease) which only adds to your dining experience!!!

"We don't need no stinkin' food in our meals!"

CC
I used to get a big glob of that stuff and go walking down Sherman way (or was it Van Nuys blvd)...fingers dripping grease as I dug into the pile and stuffed my eating hole all proud and happy.

V

vonforne

Vonforne

Remember the "Santa Ana Yacht Club" on 17th Street? Peanut shells and sawdust on the floor?

Next door was a "Tommy's Hamburgers" - best f*cking tamales and chili in all of So-So Cal!!!

CC

i remember a place with sawdust on the floor but not a name.......it has been a long strange trip since then. i was into any food that packed on weight in those days. i was pushing 200 lbs. then. smoke lots of weed and stuff that greased up stuff in my face. lol

was Tommys just a walk up place with some tables outside? if so I ate there also. lol

i have to admit these last few pages makes me home sick for america. i do not like the EU much.

thanks for the memories gang. i need that some times.

Latest posts

Latest posts