What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERIJUANA

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just ran 2, out of a ten pack got I think like 5 males, 3 herms, and 2 females. It was some potent shit fa show, not much in the taste department, and low yield, but fast finish and crystally as they come.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
My sandalwood herijuana (clone) .. Who turn easily black/purpleish under low temp!

pict0082ma.jpg

pict0084ac.jpg

greendiamond9

I grew some out about 7-8 years ago from 3 little birds wasnt impressed with the quality but the buds were rockhard. you could almost knock someone out with a fresh sidebranch

guy fawkes

Veteran
ive done extrema and mad shack, not a nanner in sight even though my fan failled and temps were well over 100 for over a week while i waited for new fan, extrema was a pittyfull yeilder but very strong and tasted like pickled onion crisps,

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive kept a certain Herijuana type for a while now selected from 40 mothers...Stock was from motareb/Woodhorse..Theres actually very mild diff in the bud itself even tho the form will change by grower and method..
I made some CherryHeri a while back - Heri x CherryBombII
I really only saw 2 main types shown below and both with similar to matching budtype..Its got a real leathery-woody-incense type funk but that can change allot by method as well..Very stable variety tho and havn't seen a herm unless stressed perty hard..She dont need a ton of N thru bloom as excess will cause her to shoot more but she loves P-K..
Even tho mines labeled as a Sat its because of its form and not the effect profile..The main phenom type for Heri is a mixed Indica dom but it will vary by method so only diff between the 2 I saw was the 1 that shot a lil more put out a bit more....The buds still remain the same on either type tho...
Heres our cut and grown in quite a few enviros and with diff methods..
Really opiate type to the bone effect...Im thinkin about a Ortega hyb with her soon....good MEDS but not a great flave...enjoy
FOE20

Attachments

• Heri1-BloomPush_01-20-08.jpg
    Heri1-BloomPush_01-20-08.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 48
  • HeriSatFull1_03-28-08.jpg
    HeriSatFull1_03-28-08.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Her3satiHead2_07-12-08.jpg
    Her3satiHead2_07-12-08.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Heri3sat10wksSoil_07-12-08.jpg
    Heri3sat10wksSoil_07-12-08.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 48
  • HeriHeadDWC-TKO_03-03-08.jpg
    HeriHeadDWC-TKO_03-03-08.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 49
  • HeriFull1_06-06-12.jpg
    HeriFull1_06-06-12.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 44
  • HeriBud_06-06-12.jpg
    HeriBud_06-06-12.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 42
  • HeriHead3_06-19-12.jpg
    HeriHead3_06-19-12.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 42
  • HeriHead3_06-11-12.jpg
    HeriHead3_06-11-12.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 43
  • HeriFull2_06-19-12.jpg
    HeriFull2_06-19-12.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
C

chromeo

heri is unique! never had the chance to grow it but I want! ****** made some nice strains with if if I'm right.

greets

señorsloth

Veteran
honestly descriptions of the taste seem nauseating to me, i can't stand sandalwood/incense tasting buds...

i really want to try it though, just because of the legend...id like to run one of the clones that has blood red sap...i think that would be super unique...but these days with all the super potent strains out on the market it's reputation doesn't stand out like it used too, kids don't even know what it is...but someday id like to try all of the legends, so that i can know my palate is well rounded...

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey FOE20, a keeper Heri out of 40 mothers I bet the smoke test was fun ;). She's looking very nice by the way. Posts/threads like this keep my hope alive to 1 day try out the Heri in a purer form. Running Lazarus Pit (half Heri) now. Hoping I got a Heri dom. pheno. Its seeded a little bit also but I don't think the Ultra Sonja male kinda around it was the culprit though as it was in the woods a little ways off and another female is right beside him but also inbetween the LP and US and its not seeded except the 1 budsite I purposely bred. Looks like i'll have to inspect it a little better next time. Hope its still is some nice smoke at least, its very nice looking squat indica bush.

Hey CharlesSprkleaf, I remember those Heri beans. Shame I missed em back in the day as I keep hitting that main thread up checking to see if they would ever return but sadly they did not, and he is no longer with us. Look at that nice frosty pile though, good job on that. 1 day i'll pony up and get some Heri, its a must. Quick question, is the Heri's taste really that bad/unpleasant? Ya'll take care 1

the taste wasn't that bad to me... I am about to do an open pollenation of them so I can hunt through them... I will probably send some in for freebies

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herijuana has a interesting but flat flavor...Its not bad but its not exactly rich and full of exotic tones...Its leathery, sandlewood-woody, lightly floral and at times with the right mix and nutes it can take on a slight Petrol tone but its a very mild clean earthy tone..
Best bet is to use Heri for hash production or to mix with something that has a bit more flav...I am not a Indica or earthy tone lover so Heri is not the first thing I grab from the jars by far...
I got involved with heri thru another hybrid tho and that led me to want to try Heri on its own..I used to work some varieties for Gruru of KOC who knocked out old hybs like PurpG(Pg13/PInd), PurpButters(c99xPurpGBx3), VelveteenRabbit...Later I stumbled on a hyb motareb made called PButters x Heri and tried that which was a very flavorful stoney hyb and much more stoney than PButters on its own as PButters has that c99 end to her....
So after all that I wanted to try Heri on its own and thats how it happened..Atthe same time motareb was gettin hassled as it was pre-legal with him yet so he sent out quite a bit of his old stock to clean house and I ended up with a nice aprox 80pk of is Heri stock..
Out of that I ran least 50+seeds and almost all was uniform with the only deviation being some would shoot a lil more...I was looking for a Petrolia type but never saw anything that followed those traits..Meaning to me that the stock Woodhorse was well worked and stabilized for a certain type before rel..
Ive yet to hear or see a phenom with fruity, petrol or any other real tones beside what most mention here in very earthy over tones..
I still have the Heri and rel it to a few folks and clubs in Co and Cali...If theres a MED group or club in need I'd be more than happy to help..For serious Pain, nerve and deep bone/joint issues I highly recommend it..
For production its prob one of the easiest to run and always gives a mid to heavy yield of very dense buds..Seriously dense...like smokin a piece of drift wood...heh...just burns forever..
Also those traits make it a great breeding partner as well..
Nice thread fellas..
and if all works out I may have a new hyb as mentioned earlier..get this nick tho...
Herijuana x Ortega - HeriTaco!....yup it must be done!...
btw Ive got allot of pics of Heri backed up in a database so can post a few more if wanted..
keep it rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• HeriSat2macro1_03-03-08.jpg
    HeriSat2macro1_03-03-08.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 40
  • PButterxHeriTop_06-07-07.jpg
    PButterxHeriTop_06-07-07.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 40
  • PButxHeriBloom)5-02-07.jpg
    PButxHeriBloom)5-02-07.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 40
  • PButxHeriFullview_06-07-07.jpg
    PButxHeriFullview_06-07-07.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Heri10coco1_09-09-08.jpg
    Heri10coco1_09-09-08.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 35

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey FOE20, thanks for the additional info. Yea that 80pk was a nice score. Good to hear that Heri does well in a lot of crosses. Yea its pretty sable, I think I heard most modern generations in seed form for sale are past F12s. Don't get me wrong I really want to get and try out the Heri (been looking for indica strains that are on par with or better than the old Sensi Hashplant my friends used to grow), but someone warned me with a PM to be careful as their package was not that stealthy and recently some of that place's beans hadn't been making it to the East Coast. I took the warning and have been waiting for it to make a return to ICMag (even server fund listings) so I can acquire it safely through a trusted and reliable company i've dealt with before. For now these Kabookie Lazarus Pit seeds (Herijuana x Early Purple Kush) should hold me over but i'm always watching and waiting for its return. Take care 1

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya know KCS a addition of EPKush will prob make for a damn nice hyb...quite a few mostly true purples Ive had like GDP, Urkle, etc have a real nice body stone to..
I want to work more heri hybs but had run it for 2yrs solid and gave her a break this summer..Have her back and Im collecting a few types of pollen..It can have a rather lanky form at times so even tho it puts out seriously Indica type nugs crossing it out to a more short and stout plants would help her..
I made a Heri x F13 hyb a while back but thats still stuck with those earthy floral tones and didn't help flaves for shit..heh...
I gave almost all the CherryHeri;s away long time ago...But a strain with lots of flav and fast to flower would make a great mix..Like Cali-O,,...or JillyBean..or a PurpKush like you got...bet it punches a hole in your skull..heh..
FOE20

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Cali o x Herijuana ... I plan to do that cross soonish!

Got the heri clone and some nice s2 cali o in seeds form ^^ Hope that'll turn in magic.