What's new

Here's to Hypocrisy, Mr. President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchist

Marinol is strange, it works sometimes just fine and sometimes it doesn't, sometime it's way too psychoactive - almost like LSD or some crazy shit. Sometime it works right away but sometimes it takes few hours for it to start working. It's unreliable and may I say very expensive. I don't like it but I still use it sometimes. It always makes me feel very exhausted after it wears down.
It's not good like real stuff, even Mexican brick weed is better then Marinol.

Ya I have wondered how Marinol would work orally, THC is hard to work going that route; unless they bound the molecule to some sort of fatty acid.

Anyhow, the President is an office; ya sure there is a person but it's an office and it holds beliefs or is supposed to that reflect the highest standards. Legalizing marijuana just isn't a good idea to many Governments around the world, not that they have a lot of personal experience.........just snobs.

It was never any Governments place to ban plants, or chemicals that are synthesized from plant chemicals. But Governments do so many things that were never their right, just a privilege due to their place in the power structure.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our government did not murder 6 million peaceful Jews. Our governmnet did not pump an army full of meth and make them take over Europe. The Nazi's would kill you if you are anything other than white protestant, blond hair blue eyed. Seriously.

It wasn't right what we did to the native Americans, but they wernt exactly peacful. They knew what white people were here to do, and waged war against us, before we just decided to kill them. We would have turned them all into slaves, and they knew it, because thats what they did when they won wars too. So many of them decided, just like the jews of the Old testiment days, to fight to the death. That is also what current Americans would do, if our everyday freedoms are taken from us. Obviously we are still free enough for the majority because that hasnt happened.

The Nazi's took away the guns of the jews, then kiddnapped whole families in the middle of the night, split them up, and put them in concentration camps. where they make them do hard labor and didnt feed them. ever!!! Then they did torture experiments on them. Then they gassed or burned them to death in giant ovens, built just for cooking people. It was sick serial killer shit on a mass basis. They created hell on earth and put the jews in it. If the Jews had something the second ammendment, they could have at least fought to the death

The U.S. government has never done anything near that high on the "scale of psychopathic sick house shit" even in nam, or guantanamo bay. The death march was close.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
YOu people are so funny. I like the way you sit around and complain about your gov. and all the tyranical things it has done to people. I am gonna say that I served in in Desert Storm before I put this out there. If you dont like it here, it is so freaking dissapointing and sad then why dont you move to another country and see what happens to your civil rights and veiw of your leader there. A bunch of winey babies trying to bash a guy who has been in office all of 70 days. The border funding protects you and your family so its not the war on drugs!! More bad info being paased! Callin all politicians the same is also some Bullshit cause I remember what the last guy was like, Bill Clinton, Bush senior, and Reagan! If you dont see the fundamental differences in these men and their politics this debate is useless anyways!! Ill give you a hint. 2 of them made it harder to grow and smoke herb than any other Presidents before and after. 1 started a war, robbed a nation, led to his country while vigalante hunting down his dad's old enemy, and left your country with largest debt ever seen! I know you thought it was Obama's fault. One guy loved gettin head in the oval office(but I sy its cool since he had the country pumping on all cylinders while it went down! Think about what you are writing before you hit the post reply button people!!!

J

JackTheGrower

This is a link to Marinol...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/ongoing/marinol.html

I guess they never heard of vaporizers...so here is a basic link for that...
http://marijuanavaporizers.com/

I still wonder if Marinol really works or not. I have had patients say that it doesn't work.....anyone tried it?

I have tried Marinol with Dr's script

It's okay for medical if you don't have anything else but it's not as enjoyable as weed.

Weed has flavors and characteristics that Marinol doesn't plus it's dam expensive.

J

JackTheGrower

You people are so funny. I like the way you sit around and complain about your gov. and all the tyrannical things it has done to people. I am gonna say that I served in in Desert Storm before I put this out there. If you don't like it here, it is so freaking disappointing and sad then why don't you move to another country and see what happens to your civil rights and view of your leader there. A bunch of winy babies trying to bash a guy who has been in office all of 70 days. The border funding protects you and your family so its not the war on drugs!! More bad info being passed! Calling all politicians the same is also some Bullshit cause I remember what the last guy was like, Bill Clinton, Bush senior, and Reagan! If you don't see the fundamental differences in these men and their politics this debate is useless anyways!! Ill give you a hint. 2 of them made it harder to grow and smoke herb than any other Presidents before and after. 1 started a war, robbed a nation, led to his country while vigilante hunting down his dad's old enemy, and left your country with largest debt ever seen! I know you thought it was Obama's fault. One guy loved getting head in the oval office(but I say its cool since he had the country pumping on all cylinders while it went down! Think about what you are writing before you hit the post reply button people!!!

Want some cheese?

I know folks post like that I just scan what I can and move on.

Much respect for a fellow Veteran. I may not agree with what you write but I will die for your right to write it.

I corrected your spelling and typos. Solider to Solider Cover thine ass before you post.

LOL With Humor Jack

bushmasta

Our government did not murder 6 million peaceful Jews. Our governmnet did not pump an army full of meth and make them take over Europe. The Nazi's would kill you if you are anything other than white protestant, blond hair blue eyed. Seriously.

It wasn't right what we did to the native Americans, but they wernt exactly peacful. They knew what white people were here to do, and waged war against us, before we just decided to kill them. We would have turned them all into slaves, and they knew it, because thats what they did when they won wars too. So many of them decided, just like the jews of the Old testiment days, to fight to the death. That is also what current Americans would do, if our everyday freedoms are taken from us. Obviously we are still free enough for the majority because that hasnt happened.

The Nazi's took away the guns of the jews, then kiddnapped whole families in the middle of the night, split them up, and put them in concentration camps. where they make them do hard labor and didnt feed them. ever!!! Then they did torture experiments on them. Then they gassed or burned them to death in giant ovens, built just for cooking people. It was sick serial killer shit on a mass basis. They created hell on earth and put the jews in it. If the Jews had something the second ammendment, they could have at least fought to the death

The U.S. government has never done anything near that high on the "scale of psychopathic sick house shit" even in nam, or guantanamo bay. The death march was close.

Ok Hash Zeppelin you contradict yourself over and over. You yourself said the Bush administration is being prosecuted. Do you know why? Because he thumped all our constitutional rights, pissed all over 'em, and planned to blow up the World Trade Center with Cheney. Check out the 911 commision and do some research yourself. Watch videos on how the other building that was part of the World Trade Center, not the towers fell to the ground just like a building blown up demolition style. It was not even hit by a plant so how the hell did it blow up? There were pools of molten metal under the debris afterward and it was way hotter than jet fuel would burn but guess what checked out at burning at that temp? Thermite it's used for explosives when demolishing buildings. Just research yourself don't trust what Fox News tells you bro look for yourself. You know who profitted from the Iraq war? Halliburton sure as hell did and you what? Dick Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton before he was Bush's VP. So when you say our gov hasn't commited atrocities against us I beg to differ. Any war that has happened was over money, a way to make money or fought because of money. Simple everything this country stands for and is run on now is money thats all nothing more. Not freedom and democracy, this is not democracy we are a republic.

Oh and mark my words guns will be taken away during Obama's term. He has already hinted around and if you haven't noticed gun prices are soaring right now. And yes I do live in the south, southeast to be exact and I know many people who have carrying permits and carry a pistol at all times. I think everyone should have guns to defend themselves and crime will not be as high. But I know we won't be able to get them much longer or be able to have them. You don't notice all our rights they have already taken away because the news media downplays everything to be ok or for the children. Just please when you see shit start turning bad just remember me and what I have said and it will all make sense to you. People are afraid of change and are afraid to believe that everything we have been told since kids are lies and propaganda to control us. All people ever talk about these days is how I can't do this or do that when human beings are very powerful and we can achieve ANY thing we want

Rainman, I think that you don't get why people complain. First, a President honors the notion as most do, that serving NSA policy is patriotic. Well, it's a lot more complicated than that, so there is not much difference between Presidents....it's the office and certain things are expected. People hope for a more realistic down to earth (and yes earth is psychotropic, hallucinogenic, not what we try to shape her to be) President. Obama came close, for awhile; but that first NSA briefing has probably shaped his gourd into a spit pit for punks like you. I know for a fact, that every damn GI joe and GI jane does not join the military for "patriotism" or "freedom". It is about a power rush, about self respect and that militant things get you off. I would go to war too, but it better be a damn good one and it better be more of a conflict than my heart and mind are already involved with, with my own Government. The thing about drugs, is it's your right and the illegal drugs verses legal drugs makes no sense (it's really about packaging). So don't be an ass, don't tell people that you served this country and intellectually contributed nothing. I have had family members drafted, gone to elite military college and die for "freedom".......well, it never came; it was just held right were it was to start with. (different people, only one went to a military academy). Change is always allowed to happen, people have a point about bettering things when they complain. People get sick of lies, just be strait up with the people and at least that is just that much more respectable. The fact is, in the name of National Security, nothing is illegal........so don't tell us about rights, we do not have. Seriously, all this oath garbage; is just to fuel a parade......reason makes it so that you are "always" following your oath. No matter how misguided your will is. Let me know when foreign troops land on American soil, then we can just bitch about them with a weapon in hand. But until then, get off peoples back for voting their conscious by speaking. Being patriotic, is perhaps the most dangerous set of beliefs. Patriotism has led countries to do things all through history that don't always look that wise in hind site. It's just a dangerous world and no country can provide security, just a little more or a little less. Go study case law history, than talk about freedoms and what you fought for that is far from finished. G.I. Joe fantasies are insignificant, sorry but it's the truth. It is strange what people do see on TV, and that guides their idea of patriotism. When the real matter is quite alarming, for some people. I would rather have an open and honest society, that is respectable freedom. Then we can modify deceptive policies, that are just there to be bluntly in control. We need precision as much as possible with everything, but so many things are corrupt. Being a veteran is like the Illuminati or Freemasons, they try. You really all just want the power from the universe, it's impossible to achieve. I have respect for WWI, Nam (simply because that was a unique time) and some special ops that have worked since then. But generally, most assholes that sign up don't know shit. There are to many cops that were vets in these little rambles that went on and guess what, they have some real head issues. They just never got to be a hero, so I guess we turn on CNN and make them all feel like one. The strange thing is, that so many vets get all pilled up when they come home. And the drugs that come from earth (either directly or directly synthesized from natural found chemicals...ergot, safrol, opiates, and plants about to be illegal).........still throw these vets into prison. So vets go and fight for the same stupid people that put them into prison in a war declared DIRECTLY UPON THEM! So If I do fight, it's so maybe me or others can continue this secret covert war about an ancient drug belief system (vast and wild).........not so that the same stupid people talking all over TV and controlling beliefs that dominate mine when mine have no desire to control.........can live and think everything is a cute cute happy little world....

What a lovely pile of SHIT!:wallbash:

anarchist

I am patriot because I love my country, but don't like corrupted governments. Nazi government did to Jews what our government did to American natives. Things like this prove how corrupt and destructive governments can be, so don't get yourself overly attached to governments that come and go, some are less but some are just more evil.
I am not speaking against any human, just against false and corrupted ideologies that enslave, kill and torture us.

Bush put us into a huge mess, but I tell you this - this is global economic crisis, we can't blame him for everything. Economic crisis is our ally because only then government will become weaker and they will start thinking about legalizing our beloved MARIJUANA.
This will happen soon but don't thank any government for legalization - they killed and ruined so many innocent lives for our herb, they must do it because they are loosing money and control because so many wars and economic crisis is making them more and more vulnerable, people see things they didn't see before and we should just continue putting more and more pressure on government.

Rainman

Veteran
Burmese D - First of all you are a coward of the biggest kind. You want to badmouth the 'idiots' who fought and died so your sorry ass could sit around and talk about what real wars you got respect for and which ones you dont! You are a douche and your veiws are exactly what I was talking about! Some fools cant help but show who they are by what they write. I am very patriotoc and joined the military before the war even was a thought, so all your GI Joes talk is ignorant and shows me that no matter where you live you prolly do it on your knees. You have no idea what war or combat is like and that is why you talk shit about the military but wanna give props to the "Special Ops"! Who has seen too many movies? I have respect for WWI, Nam (simply because that was a unique time) and some special ops that have worked since then! You are so corny! You dont even know what your special ops corps has been doin(hence the name special ops!) so why are you gonna say something so stupid? Oh I forgot you dont know! And to say you were for the war in Nam cause it was a "unique time", shows me I am dealing with a mental midget or a 17 year old.

I know for a fact, that every damn GI joe and GI jane does not join the military for "patriotism" or "freedom". It is about a power rush, about self respect and that militant things get you off. I would go to war too, but it better be a damn good one and it better be more of a conflict than my heart and mind are already involved with, with my own Government. How would you know this for a fact since you never joined anything or fought in a war? Oh you know some people who know some people! Actually they join for many reasons just like you didnt join for many reasons. You are a coward, you are gay, you couldnt handle exercising a few hours a day, you got fallen arches, or you own cowardly reason, the war was not a good enuff one for you. I joined to pay for college since my family was too poor to pay out of pocket and I didnt want school loans (50gs baby)!! If you are so sure that they are joining for hero syndrome then when you see one in uniform(any uniform) walk up to them and say just those words you have written here to them. Let us know how that works out for you after they pull those boots out of your ass and throat.

The thread was about Obama breaking promises and have yet to hear a single fact that he as done that.

Jack - Much respect to you and all Vets who have to hear garbage like that coming from Burmese D mouth. As for my stance, you got yours and I got mine and that is what makes it so great to live here. My spelling, I dont spell check much as folks like Burmese D cant spell anyway and wouldn have noticed if ya hadnt let it out the bag!! Thanks for getting my back but I like goin it alone in the shadows behind the scope when smokin fools for my ego and GI Joe fantasies.

bushmasta

The thread was about Obama breaking promises and have yet to hear a single fact that he as done that.

Let's see he hasn't stopped the raids has he? He basically did nothing except say if you are violating state and fed laws then you will be raided. That leaves the doors wide open for the DEA to raid anyone they seem fit to because they were selling to minors who had permisson from parents for example. Obama did absolutely nothing to help the cannabis community so far. When the DEA needs some money they will find a reason to raid a dispensary since the laws are in favor of them. We are in a Drug War don't kid yourself bro, we are the enemy. I can't believe after president after pres running over the American people we will still put our trust in them.

What's really sad is I know a bunch of people my age are joining the military because there are no other jobs. Sure helps the gov achieve their globalization plan much quicker. Oh and also if you didn't hear China told the Obama Admin that we need to look a new world currency. You know what that means? The whole world will be controlled by one money system much easier to make people do what you want. Just like right now people can't find jobs so they go to the military for job security. You know 75 percent of our money goes to the Defense department. That means all the money we see and get is only 1/4 of the supply because our gov uses the rest to fund making new weapons to kill people. Sad times these days. My dad has served in the AF for 20 yrs went to Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan and he even tells me son things are getting really bad. He knows lots of stuff he can't tell me but he even says the real terrorists are the people wearing expensive suits and CEO's of companies. Our system supports businesses over its own people. A lot of our laws and bills are written by businesses then signed into laws by our politicians.

Rainman you served how is your retirement check? Is it enough to live on? I have a dear friend who served Vietnam for 3 tours has had Agent Orange since then. He can't live off his retirement it isn't enough to feed he and his wife and pay their house payment. He has gone to the VA for months now and they still have not approved him for extra pay because he has Agent Orange. He takes 20-30 diff pills a day just to stay alive because of Agent Orange but they won't give him the benefits he deserves. Do you not see how our men and women are used like a tool then tossed out once they are no good anymore.

Also forgot to add a bit ago that our gov had concentration camps during WWII also. Yeah they don't teach you this in government funded schools. Wonder why?
On February 19th 1942 Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. Under the terms of the Order, some 120,000 people of Japanese descent living in the US were removed from their homes and placed in internment camps. The US justified their action by claiming that there was a danger of those of Japanese descent spying for the Japanese. However more than two thirds of those interned were American citizens and half of them were children. None had ever shown disloyalty to the nation. In some cases family members were separated and put in different camps. During the entire war only ten people were convicted of spying for Japan and these were all Caucasian.
see here http://www.historyonthenet.com/WW2/japan_internment_camps.htm

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States. The current foreseeable event which will see the implementation of the use of these camps is the coming of the New World Order, led by the Shadow Government."
see here http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Concentration_Camps/

Not hard to do a google search to find out anything you want to know about our gov

Last edited:

KISE1

If you dont like it here, it is so freaking dissapointing and sad then why dont you move to another country . Why move to a new house when we can just re-model the one we have?

1 started a war, robbed a nation, led to his country while vigalante hunting down his dad's old enemy, and left your country with largest debt ever seen! And you can't see why people are weary of our gov.? And that some wars are stupid? And that politicians need to be kept in check constantly, not blindly followed by psuedo-patriotic puppets?
:2cents:

KISE1

Under the terms of the Order, some 120,000 people of Japanese descent living in the US were removed from their homes and placed in internment camps.
I wonder why they didn't put everyone with German blood in a camp? After all they were killing millions of people and trying to take over the world. Hmmmm

(I don't really wonder, just don't want to get into it right now.)

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The name calling can stop now, along with the comments regarding genocide and war. It's got nothing to do with the thread topic. I would like to say one thing though.

Except for racial motivated hatred, how can anyone dump on Obama this early after all that we went through with the last President? It makes no sense. Try being a little patient and see what transpires over the next couple years before making rediculous comments. And I realize some of you think the world revolves around marijuana. I hate to bust your bubble but it's a little more complex than that. For every person fighting for marijuana legalization that are millions with a different cause. Who the fuck is Obama not to jump right on your marijuana bandwagon instead of trying to keep families with jobs, food on their tables, trying to solve the meltdown of the worlds banks and ecomomies along with figuring out the best way to end this senseless war in Iraq? Shame on him.

Rainman

Veteran
Kise - Once again you show up with nothing but stupid comments to make as if you actually read my previous post. I said I joined to pay for school and that the war in Iraq was not on anyone's radar when I did so go fuck yourself again! Seems you would have learned by now that I dont take kindly to bullshit and you seem to be full of it. I also happen to be brown dumbass! Again, I am only espousing that people here have no business trashing a guy who has been in office for all of 4 months so that is not blindly following a leader but giving a leader a chance to change how many years of bullshit. It still sounds to me like a alot of McBush supporters are here and upset it didnt go teir way in the election. When are you gonna get off your hard-on for me and actually write something worth reading/related to the thread? Oh!! Thats right you are some kind of God or something on another canna site and this one isnt your fav so you dont post much here. Funny, you seem to be spending alot of time here, where your legend isnt what you claim it is on other sites. You lonely?

Bushmasta - Actually he has stopped raids and has said raids will only happen to places that break state and fed laws.(tax evasion is the biggest) so yeah he has done alot. Your last few Presidents wouldnt even talk about MJ issues publically, the ones before that gave us the 3 strikes laws and War on Drugs. Obama has taked about it made policy about the disp. and done it several times in a few short months. Anyone selling to minors should be shut down and I welcome that. You dont? That is about as freindly a Pres. stance on the issue as you have ever had. I dont get a retirement since I was not wounded and didnt serve at least 15 years. Only people injured or serving that time can get any benefits from the military. I dont see how we were used as tools cause we all signed up for the job. I knew going into it, that the military is in the business of killing people and projecting power to the rest of the world. You cant be taken advantage of if you know what it is and what is exspected. I got to graduate from college, which is not something I could have done witout the military. Your dad will tell you the same thing if asked im sure. One more thing you dont seem to understand which is the military and the VA are totally different entities and the VA is a stand alone gov. agency. The benifits you get or dont get is a direct result of policies made by politicians/beaurocrats, not the military.

And lastly, yes our own gov. has done some terrible things like the Trail of Tears, Jim Crowe, and the internment camps for Japanese citezens, and damn near the entire rail road system was built on the graves of endentured Chinese workers. As far as concentraion camps now, I think that is a little far fetched. Shadow goverment? You talking about the Bildeberger's?

Again!! I am still waiting on the broken promises and hypocracy that Obama has shown from someone here! Someone?? Anyone??

F

Funky Donkey

The name calling can stop now, along with the comments regarding genocide and war. It's got nothing to do with the thread topic. I would like to say one thing though.

Except for racial motivated hatred, how can anyone dump on Obama this early after all that we went through with the last President? It makes no sense. Try being a little patient and see what transpires over the next couple years before making rediculous comments. And I realize some of you think the world revolves around marijuana. I hate to bust your bubble but it's a little more complex than that. For every person fighting for marijuana legalization that are millions with a different cause. Who the fuck is Obama not to jump right on your marijuana bandwagon instead of trying to keep families with jobs, food on their tables, trying to solve the meltdown of the worlds banks and ecomomies along with figuring out the best way to end this senseless war in Iraq? Shame on him.

JJ, put down the acid and back away from it! The Dali Bama stammers and stutters without his teleprompter. With it, he sounds just like his mentor, Rev. Wright. That's where he learned to talk down to the masses.:moon:

Get over your infatuation with his irregularly shaped large ears! :laughing:

Dohbama has absolutely nothing to offer. He and his administration are a bunch of ninnies that are in waaaayyy over their inflated heads! They will fail in their personal socialist quests and they have already failed the American people. BIG TIME! (ask Dick Cheney!)

The status of marijuana in the US will not change significantly until the citizens of this country change it. They are a bit confused right now because our illustrious liberal media continues to obfuscate the whole issue.

The whacko socialist unions, elected asshole officials, law enforcement, and educational institutions are all tied together in an effort to force feed the illiterate citizens a pile of horse manure! And those that do know what's going on are threatened with confiscation of assets and imprisonment.

The socialist liberals of this country ran our economy into a catastophic mess with their lies and deceit. If you want to debate that one let me know, that's a whole new thread! :nanana:

So, get off of your rickety soap box and open your mind! No matter who is elected by the dumb masses, they continue to fuck over everyone with their idiotic legislation that is only intended to get themselves reelected and bigger bank accounts! :2cents:

FD

Rainman

Veteran
Funky Donkey - Thank you for giving us an an example of stupiduty and ignorance! Anyone wanting to ask Dick Cheney anything is obviously retarded. Your post is about as childish as it gets as well as being all wron. Bush and cronnies are the ones who screwed us over in the name of profits. It doesnt take a soapbox or a iq over 70 to see that. Get off JJ and get something better to post than your retreaded Obama name calling. He is simply asking you to give a guy a chance to make some change in more than 4 months and that sounds reasonable. How original and patethic are you! You prolly heard it on your daily does of Rush or Glenn Beck anyway and couldnt wait to write could you? You avatar is very precise tho! A Donkey for an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts