What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here's the Secret, Cannabis is already LEGAL, FREE & AVAILABLE NOW!

Digit

page1 said:
i am confused because i have been the best person i can be throughout my life, i have made alot more effort with friends trying to be as positive as i can be. but yet for some reason my life is realy depressing right now, i noticed that the only time i would ever get to see my friends is when i ring them or make the effort. then when i stopped trying for a while i noticed that pretty much all of my friends didnt ring me or even try to make contact. almost asif they have forgotten me. my only true friends are my family because they can see the good in me. now i dont know what i have done to deserve this, seeing as i have never had any enemys and even if there is someone who at first i might not like, i will always give them a chance and find some good in them. but most of them just arnt even bothered that they dont see me any more. i try so hard in life to be a good person and help others and get nothing from it. whats going on?????

i have been the person i have been through my life, and would never want to restrict myself to having thought anything was the best, for there's always better. :woohoo:

G

In keeping with this "weed is already legal" theme, I got this e-mail today:

THC is a drug that is commonly given to cancer patients. When prescribed by a doctor, THC is called Marinol.

Every test that is used to test for marijuana tests for THC.

There are several tests to determine if someone is using marijuana. All of these tests will also show positive for Marinol.

Marijuana is a Federal (and state) schedule I drug.
Marinol is a Federal (and state) schedule III drug.

Without additional information, all of these tests are inconclusive.

An inconclusive test, by itself, does not pass the "beyond resonable doubt" measure.
If this test is the entire case, the case should be thrown out

Someone, who is a lawyer, please tell me I'm wrong.

If you can't find someone to tell me I'm wrong, then please consider forwarding this e-mail.

thanks

Last edited:
INDICAD.....I read this post a couple dayz ago. And i felt that, i have always tried to be a positive person in my life. I just had a similar experience as you. I moved to florida about 7 months ago and i just moved back home. It just didnt feel right down there like, I was missing something ..not only my family but maybe this girl. Seriously if there is any girl that I ever think that i could marry it's her. Shes Indian (from india) .......shes gorgeous naturally beautiful.

Anywayz... We hadnt hung out together in more than a year....until last night it was amazing..... we didnt have sex we just cuddled together all nite.... but she says she doesnt want to get back together..... she wants to be friends but i dont know why you would want to cuddle with your friend like this haha..... but when i look in her eyes i see it ...but seriously i didnt think positive about seeing her until i read this post its just crazy or maybe a coincidence.

I'm going to try to keep positive about her possibly coming back into my life.....Were both young so who knows...thanks all for sharing some experiences ......Gotta love how this crazy world works !!!!!!!!!:]

Digit

i'm gonna give this the heave-ho revival-o. :D

especially since just seeing this....
http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14454

maybe they learned from portugaul's change a few years back, and how successful that has been....

so anyways, seems like the universe is coming around to synchronize/entrain with the visualizations we been doing. ...you have been visualizing right? n not just perceiving... right?

mmmm, so bright n happy life can be with it.

i'm guessing the works of the likes of dr melamede have really been helping.... imagine all the politicos and "BLPs" cottoning on to the ideas Dr Robert Melamede puts out there.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=melamede#

puts a big smile on your face huh?

anarchist

I already have this explained to me by Ganja the teacher plant, so yes it's actually true. Same thing is mentioned in Christianity and Buddhism. It's a power of your mind over matter, so if your mind is positive - you create positive. If it's negative - negative things follow.

Buddha was talking about this in his Dhammapada: http://www.serve.com/cmtan/Dhammapada/

Only if we are positive we can see our herb free, it's already free and legal. Humans aren't stronger then nature and God who created this plant. Just think positive and love everybody, be compassionate and others will change their mind. Few prohibitionists will never change but what we need to change is this mind control that is already implanted by government, religion and media.
So it's all just a mind control, all things are already the way they are, legal or illegal is just how our mind sees things. We can control our mind, be positive and do positive - happiness follow. Yes, it's common sense you just have to try hard for at least few months and you'll see the benefits. It doesn't work so fast in one day, sometimes it does but not always.
What is important is that we must understand each other, and any negativity confront with positive thoughts and positive actions.
We are spiritual beings and this stuff works but not always overnight because of our own negative Carma preventing. It might take months or years, it all just depends how much energy we invest in all this. Like Jesus said, don't course that tree because it's fruits didn't ripen yet.

i did that back at my parents house when i lived there. i would walk the streets smoking J's, sit on my front porch when all my neighbors were outside and smoke 2ft bongs...the only thing that i was scared of was cars driving by.
i got to that place by simply having conversations/helping them out or whatever with a joint in my mouth and a smile on my face. they realized
well, hes not a maniac that got the "reefer madness", he just enjoys smoking weed.

That is a bunch of CRAP...

The people here justifying random occurrences with some unreal link. This is how religion get started. If the people who wrote this book are even into their own concept of this attraction bullshit, then why the hell are they selling those video's and books? Why would they need money? It is not reasonable to link random events unless you really have direct evidence of cause and effect. NOT "I thought this, then it happened, so it must be the law of attraction". That is BULLSHIT.

There ARE reasonable and real explanations for how "karma" works and why it is good to be positive and why it does come back and bring good things to your life, but you are NOT going to conjure up images of a donut, then magically find one sitting on your carseat after your EX--GIRLFRIEND TALKED TO YOU AT THE GYM! SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS A MEMBERSHIP THERE! OMG!

I mean really, will someone really try to conjure up a donut in their locked car? please! hell, leave it unlocked! Then go ponder the realities of how warm and fuzzy that donut is, and how deeply it is connected to your inner spirit, imagine blowing your load through the center of that soft buttery bastry...then walk out to your car and see what happens.

This shit is ridiculous. This is the one thing that really gets me going: intentional ignorance and bliss.

I can't believe I even responded to this, actually.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
This is a great thread.

It works.

It's amazing once you really start to understand how to make everything work.

It works with the good and the bad.

I used to expect bad shit to happen to me all the time because in my head, if I expected the worst, anything else is better than that, and I would be happy. But all too often the worst, or close to the worst would end up happening.

It wasn't until I realized what I was actually doing that I learned to flip it. Expect the best, visualize it happening, and damn near 100% of the time, it ends up happening.

It's amazing.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but if you are not in alignment with the universe it won't work... thats the thing. At least what I got out of it. But the general principles of having gratitiude each day, and seeing the positive in people, along with visualizing...

I mean there are some good things in this video.

I'm going to follow it... I think alot of this stuff is kinda what I've been led to in my path...

I was not aware this is a secret. My father raised me like this, but never mentioned any religion, or beliefs. He also through in the golden rule. It works great. He just figured it out on his own.

Digit

related videos:
http://tinyurl.com/GrantMorrisonDisinfoLecture
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A19794AF36B79972&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL
how many of us doing this kinda thing does it take before a critical mass is reached and it goes widespread?

see, cannabis IS legal, and if not that much, at least lawfull. and any law or statute made under duress and deception is no law at all. no contract made under duress should be adhered to. no agreement made under deception should be honored. cannabis is legal. anything that says otherwise, simply should not be upheld. if you do uphold it, then you are involving yourself in the complicity to keep up the contract of deception and duress.

mmmm, freedom so nice... who knew it was right there, all along. :D

Digit

someday i'll leave this stepping stone construction yard

someday i'll leave this stepping stone construction yard

pre-amble::: i know i dont make many threads here, n my post count is pretty low here compared with some of the places i post, but i dont want to clutter this place up with drivel. this thread highlights to me perhaps the most important concept i've ever helped contribute to the community. i thankyou all for your contributions too, even those who offer their honest view expressing only disbelief. what a glorious expression of our freedom of speech and thought.
:::

i did that back at my parents house when i lived there. i would walk the streets smoking J's, sit on my front porch when all my neighbors were outside and smoke 2ft bongs...the only thing that i was scared of was cars driving by.
i got to that place by simply having conversations/helping them out or whatever with a joint in my mouth and a smile on my face. they realized
well, hes not a maniac that got the "reefer madness", he just enjoys smoking weed.

:D
this is exactly the kind of mentality that helps break you outta the well conditioned trap so many of us had been put in by the institutions.

if you're reading this thread and come into the thought something like: "oh, but i cant, the rozzers will come and..."
then stop. pause for a moment, take some deap breaths to get adequate oxygen in your system to help with clarity. you already have the lawful right, from so many angles. the universe really isnt that cruel to us. only we ourselves are. ;)
anyone heard of david shayler?
' was shown this video link earlier on today. as found on their tyting farm community facebook page, this article explains the difference between common law, and statute law. to give you my short dumbed down (and therefor grossly inaccurate) summation, common law = legitimate law, like laws of conscience, and nature, wheras statute law = bs corporate policy, that you are free under common law to decline their invite. but as i say, that's grossly inaccurate, and you will be serving yourself and your larger community, and the world, and the universe, very well indeed, if you read up on the distinction a little further. it will not only offer you greater protection and freedom, it will also serve to help co-create a better world for us all to live in. :)
here's their website link too: http://www.tytingcommunityproject.org.uk/
but really i was just showing you the video link, because i think it shows how even when through living your own truths, should you come to encounter those who's views and interpretations vastly differ to your's, you do not need to be a powerless nobody, because, you are not a powerless nobody. you are a powerful being of the universe, so powerful that your thoughts genuinely are creating and manifesting the personal reality path you will experience, with consequnces even beyond yourself, affecting others, and even splashing back on yourself again. so if you think "this other person has authority over me", then yes, through your own power, this is the reality you manifest for yourself! if you think, "i am a human being, an equal to this other human being." then this too becomes your reality.

if you think "this is a criminal act, smoking this cannabis", then you might just be reinforcing that version of reality.

if you think "i'm incredibly grateful i am free to enjoy this cannabis as my lawful right", then this too might be an angle worth at the very least considering, trying on, seeing what it's like to actually percieve as such, right here, right now. :)

try living it out, at your own pace. let us know how you're getting on with it. :)

Digit

heh, sorry, but it's time for another revival of this thread.

two reasons i think.

in the UK, the crown prosecution service, as a matter of official policy, are no longer bothering with personal use, and personal production. ... i've no clue how that's actually manifesting and trickling down to the front line yet, but the jist i get from their order, which came into effect at the end of february, is that police will eventually give up bothering, since there'll be no result for their efforst down the line.

a wonderful shift in the right direction, no doubt a result from many people retaining their zen, and sticking to the truth and reality around this beneficial plant which we all have a universal right to have access to.

in california, there's much hulabaloo regarding the feds. i can see how, from the perspective this thread espouses, this may have come about. the wonderful californian people with all their wonderful cannabis dispensiaries, have confronted almost head-on, the fact/perception of the feds disregarding their local state rights. i can see how that could knock one into thinking cynically and negatively.

and there is the challenge.

like i was just saying in chat, to a friend earlier, who's been feeling a little glum about his job, and his recent brush with the legal system,

hey, dont let it get u down mang. ^_^
that's just what they want. do it with joy or not at all. stay connected to source.
dont become a zomb
;)
be the avatar of god that u are. ;)

also, may be of interest to peeps, anyone seen Robert Arthur Menard's videos?

"bursting bubles of government deception", and "are you sovereign yet?", are two i thoroughly reccomend. hehe, sry, didnt mean to turn this thread from a "power of positive perception/visualisation" thread, to a "freeman-on-the-land advocacy" thread. ...though it might offer more practical and tangible paths for those struggling to concieve of how we can get there with what they likely think is "wishful thinking" alone.

here, i'll even fish the links out for you. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HnExGn69c bursting bubbles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3qJx8E4Bo&list=PL1CA821DFCDEEB11A&feature=plpp_play_all are you sovereign.

(though, there's also this other video of the same name on youtube, the other are you sovereign ~ called "reclaiming your sovereign citizenship" by the speaker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYYiv0w9Vk0 )

we can decline what world-views "they" try to spoon-feed us. :)

see yas in staya yuga. :)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i'll bite.
pretty much skeptical cynic desperate for some saving grace.
but the visualization thing can work to advantage, without further investigation, in my experience.
oh, think not?
visualize it. work on making it happen. you don't just go out for a walk and find a good job, you need to know what job to search for.
peace Digit