What's new

Here's how I do it.

Anyways they have their big room all set up etc etc. The dude asks me to come over to check a plant for him.
ok.
I get there and get- well we dont know if its male or female what is it? I look for about 2 seconds and go its female(same thing I told him 2 months ago).
He goes cool! thanks and thats it.
To get to the Fing point they never said I think its female, what do you think.
There was no well will you show me so I know in the future! He was fuking sleeping from boredom when I showed up!
I dont want to lose a friend but I`m starting to feel insulted.
What should I do for these people who wont even try to educate themselves?

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jay
Nah you just cant see them, they are the squat nursery pots trees come in.
I have a measuring mug that measures 30 TBSP.
When mixing I just grab as many scoops as I need so that was an easy reference to how much I use.

lol thats good. it would be too funny with 60 one at a time.

with your friends, why not print up some of the good online books or articles and give it to them. but then again nothing beats a person to nit and pick with questions.

Hehe even my measuring glass at 4 TBSP per would take hours with all that crap hehe. Sometimes I dont measure at all and just grab handfuls.
As for printoffs, they bought Jorges book on my advice. At their level it has everything they could want to learn, yet they still wont.
I kinda blew up a little(offline I am very meek and quiet typically) last night and texted him that he shouldnt be bored and sleeping, he should be on icmag educating himself so I dont have to sex any more of his plants... Hell I dunno but I guess I will just have to convey my feelings.

Hehe sometimes its really funny they have this thing that if I tell them about my grow they have to try and be bigger.
Hehe its funny when they use the fish poo I told them to at 1 TBSP per, then add foxfarms at 1 TBSP(should b 1 tsp per) in addition and go wtf happened to our plants we did it just like u said. Hehe then I turn foxfarms around and read 1 tsp per, and go why cant u guys even read your bottle labels?

Latest posts

Latest posts