What's new

Here's a new one....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
here are some more...these are gonna shine...about a week in...both are different....
picture.php

picture.php

chemdx91....she has a nice aroma already....verry dentist office smell...
picture.php

this is a 91 dom leaf pattern btw.........
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
peep it.......

peep it.......

who's the real 91'?
picture.php

skelly hp...bout to rip shit up
picture.php

my newly made ogk....by me...looking fooking hella goood for how early she is.......she's more sativa then her mom..but less stretch...and frostly as sheit..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemdawg pheno....
picture.php

picture.php

50/50 pheno..
picture.php

picture.php

91 leaner.....
picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
very nice.....

very nice.....

stunning plantz...and shott....Mm.....I can see there in top-notch shape and conditions......and them camera skillz........'aint too shabby.....

g8t JOB.......indeed.........

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Looks great man I just smoked me a bowl of skelly. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one

peace

EastBayGrower

Veteran
NICE!!!! tagged for sure,,, so technicly you could find another "elite" with those seeds cause isnt that what they say OGK is a 91chem s1???

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
i like the name " GrAssOLinE "...so that's what her name is....she's a ogk hybrid....id say a one off the orig ogk mom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Jeez, I'll be keeping an eye out for the finish on this lineup, so far it looks like a winning round, enjoy the crazy bud that's coming your way!:)

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
thanks for all of the feedback...im thinking about doing some sts to the orig mom then start the process....og that is...for friends and family....but i may be doing more harm then good...dunno fucking seedy buisness.....the og is showing some serious resin production daily...really happy i have some more to play with...i will update some more in the next couple day's.....thanks friends........

Grizz

Veteran
lookin sweet Mike, curious to see the final product and what you like best, you know my next question already, lol..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo guys,,,whos creaming themselves over Chem91 S1`s?......

mike,,i got these cheezeburgers man,,;)

Latest posts

Latest posts