What's new

here we grow again

dgtm85

Wow nice garden man. The plants look very healthy and vigorous. Nice clean setup, knock it out of the park.
forkup thanks for stopping in and for the kind words, im exited for this run just want 6 weeks to go by already lol, but its still nice to watch them grow.

dgtm85

Nice setup you have there. :bigeye:

I just sprouted some WW and looking forward to growing it. Good luck with your run.

Happy Harvests:tiphat:
ironlion the WW's are a great strain, i have ran this strain for the last year and it is such a smooth smoke, if cured well it smells like pungent berries and has a almost citrus taste mmmmm amazing lol GL and let me know how your widows come along.

dgtm85

got everything up and going in the tent with both fans running the room temp has dropped from 82 to 77 its very nice in there now. also week 2 of flowering for the monsters.

Attachments

• 110_2665.jpg
    110_2665.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2656.jpg
    110_2656.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2659.jpg
    110_2659.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2624.jpg
    110_2624.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
I knew I saw that pic somewhere.....wasn't sure where till now! I'm planting my last 3 seeds tonight using squirrels method.

Two weeks ago I planted 7 seeds in 4 inch rw on large grooved cloning trays....I didn't have the inch trays to place between them. My results were decent and fast but only about a quarter of the roots but really encouraging...my first seeding ever!

I also noticed that it took ten days for the rw to begin drying...I'm assuming that not having the 1inch trays is the cause! I did get some green algae on top of the blocks too,I'm told not to worry to much about it though!
I should be transplanting them into buckets tomorrow and flip in three days to sex and pick mothers.

How dry do your cubes become between feedings/floods or is actually the floods new feeding each time is all that matters?

dgtm85

I knew I saw that pic somewhere.....wasn't sure where till now! I'm planting my last 3 seeds tonight using squirrels method.

Two weeks ago I planted 7 seeds in 4 inch rw on large grooved cloning trays....I didn't have the inch trays to place between them. My results were decent and fast but only about a quarter of the roots but really encouraging...my first seeding ever!

I also noticed that it took ten days for the rw to begin drying...I'm assuming that not having the 1inch trays is the cause! I did get some green algae on top of the blocks too,I'm told not to worry to much about it though!
I should be transplanting them into buckets tomorrow and flip in three days to sex and pick mothers.

How dry do your cubes become between feedings/floods or is actually the floods new feeding each time is all that matters?
man i just germed 12 bc god bud's and they are in rapid rooters in a dome, should be in the cubes in the tray here in like a day or so. my cubes get pretty dry in between waterings still damp but pretty light in weight, i water x4 a day and used to only water x2 day when cubes where on just the tray. it seems to be working pretty good so far and good job on the first seedling:tiphat:

I really hope to see more pics of your veg room...bc god bud sounds really interesting!
And thanks again on your answers,I now know what to expect....great growth!

dgtm85

sure thing man, i will post as many updates as possible without boring anybody lol, i will get some pics up of the veg room as soon as these seeds go in.

BattleAxe

ironlion the WW's are a great strain, i have ran this strain for the last year and it is such a smooth smoke, if cured well it smells like pungent berries and has a almost citrus taste mmmmm amazing lol GL and let me know how your widows come along.

I've never actually had it myself but I have heard and read that it is a great finished product, very popular and a heavy yielder. I'm looking forward to it. I will be watching yours to hold me over til mine are rooted better and growing.

dgtm85

I've never actually had it myself but I have heard and read that it is a great finished product, very popular and a heavy yielder. I'm looking forward to it. I will be watching yours to hold me over til mine are rooted better and growing.
whats up battleaxe, thanks for stopping in and following along, things are kinda slow going at the moment but im going to put up some more pics tonight, they are all showing flowers now and looking very good.

dgtm85

week 4 of 12/12

week 4 of 12/12

so they are rolling on 3 weeks now and really filling in now, the super criticals sprung up a bit higher than the rest but thats ok looking like its going to be a nice harvest in 5 more weeks lol. anyway in veg 9 of the 12 bc god bud's germed and are all in veg along with 3 clones to fill the other 3 buckets when these are ready, they are still very small but i will get up some pics of the veg area tomorrow.

Attachments

• 110_2787.jpg
    110_2787.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 110_2795.jpg
    110_2795.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2796.jpg
    110_2796.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 110_2797.jpg
    110_2797.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2790.jpg
    110_2790.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 5
Very nice!
How are your room temps?
I seem to notice great grows in oversized rooms. I get the impression that temps are easier to control.

I can also imagine keeping water temps cool are much easier with ebb and flow too!

dgtm85

Very nice!
How are your room temps?
I seem to notice great grows in oversized rooms. I get the impression that temps are easier to control.

I can also imagine keeping water temps cool are much easier with ebb and flow too!
hey sorry for the delayed response and lack of updates, i have been very busy latley, my room temps stay between 75 and 80 pretty stable, it is definitely easier to cool a larger room than a smaller one. im not sure what the water temps are at but if i had to guess i would say they where a tad bit cooler that the room like 70-75F with no chiller. anyway here are a few pics from yesterday, they will be 4 weeks in 12/12 on Thursday and looking very nice all of the single plant shots and close ups are of the super critical:) enjoy.

Attachments

• 110_2897.jpg
    110_2897.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 110_2890.jpg
    110_2890.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 110_2889.jpg
    110_2889.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 110_2884.jpg
    110_2884.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 110_2883.jpg
    110_2883.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 110_2881.jpg
    110_2881.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 110_2878.jpg
    110_2878.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 110_2898.jpg
    110_2898.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 5
very good work man, I love the veg system you have with the empty clone trays for drainage.

Do you use h2o2 or bleach to keep your res sterile?

Do you notice any problems with the buckets not draining completely allowing the roots to become stagnant?

I have always wanted to run a system like this but feared having drainage issues and root rot, but you are obviously doing excellent with this setup.
I am going to get a 12 site to see how it goes, maybe do the whole flower room. Im in promix now and it gets sketchy buying it all the time.

dgtm85

very good work man, I love the veg system you have with the empty clone trays for drainage.

Do you use h2o2 or bleach to keep your res sterile?

Do you notice any problems with the buckets not draining completely allowing the roots to become stagnant?

I have always wanted to run a system like this but feared having drainage issues and root rot, but you are obviously doing excellent with this setup.
I am going to get a 12 site to see how it goes, maybe do the whole flower room. Im in promix now and it gets sketchy buying it all the time.
hey overgrow thanks for stopping by and the kind words, i havent had to use any h202 or bleach as of yet but i do have it ready to go if things get funky, i used to use it when i was running the flora nova nutes (so dirty) but since the change to the flora 3 part i have had no issues with slime. the sitting water is fine, yes it does have it but every watering the water is exchanged out as the buckets flood and drain, i know it would seem that that would be a bad thing but i can assure you my roots sitting in there are as white as any i have ever grown (i will snap you a root pic tomorrow) the system was a great investment for me and has already payed itself back on the first harvest, there are other systems out there just like this one that i am interested in but for 380 to my front door this one is doing just fine.

Dgtm85
Patience is a growers best friend....hopefully busy was all good!
Your update looks excellent...love the consistency...and hope your yield will be up!

Overgrowit
I too use the same preveg-veg method and it works great! See desersquirrel's thread"rooting with rockwol"....search as I typed it! Dgtm85's pic there is the best one there and it sold me onto trying the method!

I'm into my first grow ever and I'm considering it to be experimental...so far so good!

dgtm85

Dgtm85
Patience is a growers best friend....hopefully busy was all good!
Your update looks excellent...love the consistency...and hope your yield will be up!

Overgrowit
I too use the same preveg-veg method and it works great! See desersquirrel's thread"rooting with rockwol"....search as I typed it! Dgtm85's pic there is the best one there and it sold me onto trying the method!

I'm into my first grow ever and I'm considering it to be experimental...so far so good!
Yup patience was always never my strong suit, but I am doing better and better about it.

dgtm85

Thanks for checking it out Palatine, the kind words are much appreciated my friend. Will be posting some pics of the veg area in a moment, the bc God buds are looking nice.