What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here We Go, Everything From Seed

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Half pack, got 4/5. I've been looking at his clones, I'll see what I find here first. He mentioned the "keeper rate" was pretty high on these. So far so good.
There must be lots of winners. The #35 is $12K and selling about 15 other numbered clones from that plants seeds. Good luck with it!!

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_9707.jpeg

Like this pheno of Permanent Chimera.

Watered and fed with Athena Pro @ 1.7 EC

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_9714.jpeg

Permanent Push-Pop from Seed Junky, other half of the pack took longer to germinate, should be catching up soon.

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_9823.jpeg

Transplanted some seedlings to solo cups. I started Permanent Cookies, Candy Fumez f2, Deleted Scene, GG4 x Red Pop and GMO Root Beer x Platinum.

Last edited:

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_0734.jpeg

Cherry Zoda from Umami x Super Seed Co. I am extremely happy with these, after the final smoke report I did, this strain is the tastiest in my garden. I hit her with my Pure Michigan BX male, I just popped 6 seeds, see what I find.

Latest posts

Latest posts