What's new

Here we go again...6 Plants in COCO 600w

707Corridor

So its Day 19 into flower. So i think its time for an update.

So some minor changes since we all saw each other.
I switched nutes and i am now running H&G line. I ran out of my last canna stuff and said we'll hell i'll give it a shot since ive heard some good things.

fed them today and took some pics

some group shots and the last pic is of Strawberry cough. Is it me or is it flowerin fast for 19 days.:joint: (Ive got four of them).

o the solo plant is a SC as well

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking mint, 707... I had jus got to thinking about using coco, too. this came at a good time for sure. def. got me thinking coco is the way to go.

Kusherman

Still looking good my friend, hope all is well with everything (anxious for an update). Will be back soon to see what's happening with the mini forest you got going on, PEACE.

707Corridor

So its Day 29 into Flower and its all settling in...

The Strawberry Coughs are looking really good. At first i thought they were flowering pretty fast...First shot of pk 13/14 yesterday and it looks like they are about a week ahead of the bubba coughs. Heres some pics :joint:

Heres a pic of a Bubba Kush...and the rest of the Crew

see you guys next update

:abduct:

Cannabean

looking super dank 707corridor!! :canabis: Do you have anything vegging getting ready for next round?

stay strong in the 707, some of us are a long way from home.:joint:
peace brother.

Kusherman

Hope everything is well my friend. Ready for a bit of an update I suppose. I'll check back later on to see what's going on with that mini forest you got going on in there. Peace and be safe.

707Corridor

So its time for an update...about 43 days into flower.

So these "Bubba"s look like they are getting done(Trichs are all milky white) are will most likely be going down in about 4 or 5 days. They have already been flushed once. The Strawberry coughs looking like they are maturing very nicley.

If anyone has any advice or tips in Pic taking let me know. I dont own anything fancy but I have gotten good pics before with normal Digital Cams. My Camera is a Sony DSC-S750 if anyone knows a certain setting that helps that would be great.

some Bubba Pics.

Strawberry cough

I think Im going to build a Lighting Box for Taking pics Later this week. i found a great link in the DIY Thread. Should help out.

Ill be messing around tonite when the lights turn on tonight...post some after that...till then peace
:joint:

H

HippyJohnny

They look so happy

They look so happy

:lurk: Healthy, Healthy Plants :woohoo:

I've been lurking for the show , but I am extremly impressed with the lushness of this grow. Coco works... (good caretaking helps):respect:

Good job

707Corridor

Sup Sup
Happy Holidaze.:joint:

So phase 1 one of chopping is done. Took Two Strawberry Coughs Down Last night. At day around day 54. Heres some pics. I took two down but only took a picture of one i forgot to take pics of the other haha.

Taking another one down tonight. Making some bubble...for later today...peace.

be safe. :abduct:

707Corridor

So here's some pics from the last Strawberry coughs i cut down in the last couple of days. 4 in total. Yield seems to be pretty nice, and im pretty happy with it(could always be more :wink:)

The bubba's will be going down in about one more week. maybe less.

Heres some pics of those SBC

Again i gots a shitty camera...well its not bad but i cant seem to get it any decent shots. Its nice another successful one...I'm getting ahold of some nice ones coming up...fill you guys in the with details later.

see yah next time

707Corridor

Sup everyone...Took down the last of the Bubba Kush's. After much research and talk with my buddies that got them we came to the conclusion that it is Bubba Kush. After much talk and picture looking and debating if anything it "looks" like the Pre 98 Bubba. Which is pretty cool.

As I was taking them down they aroma that the Bubba's gave off was just as i remember when I use to go down to LA to visit friends. They are up and drying as we speak...getting clones by the end of the week.

heres some dry shots...still curing.