What's new

here is my first real scrog.

Strangely

Your buds might be thickening up rather than bulking up? I think you're right to keep them going in my very humble noob opinion! The look really nice mate, well done.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thats what Im sayen like it seems that if there is still white hairs growing on her then she must still have suger juices stord in her system and gotta be growing in some way some how.

well I am gunna keep her going till at least week 10-12 if she holds up that long.

oo yah thanks fo stopn by

M

masterKahn

Some plants do indeed become denser as they mature and not seem to grow on the outside. Wait until you harvest and see but i wouldn't give up just yet. You've got some resin building up and they look nice. CFL can only do so much but I think you should keep them going as long as possible and feed some molasses or something mild and organic then flush if possible.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I see i see. The last few weeks(6+ weeks) feed them molasses with every watering/feeding untill its ready then flush for a several days. The last weeks of flowering molasses becomes especially important, as the carbs pack on the weight. I used two table spoons per gallon for heavy molasses feedings and 1 table spoon for a regular feeding

smokeymacpot

Veteran
feeding with N like i said earlier would have slowed the yellowing right down, but its so close to finish from the looks of it that its pointless doing it now.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix or whatever.it sucks that I over ferted her a while back but owell.
she is now at 7 weeks and 2 days of flowering. she smells like a fruit mellon. sweet as ever. I am ginna keep here flowering as long as possable.

Attachments

• bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 9
  • gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 9
  • fdsvd.jpg
    fdsvd.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 10
  • dh.jpg
    dh.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 10

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
a close up shot.the buds do look nice and christaly but I wanted them to get bigger. and they would have had I not over ferted her some weeks back.:wallbash:
I wanted for them to get around 6-9 inches tall and 3-4 inches wide.

also I put some more females in there to flower.
cuz they big green one in the last pix just turned out male to day.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

so the only other females I have flowering is 1 big bush in me backyard and a small gorilla grow.

till next time stay :abduct: and safe.

Attachments

• ghghgh.jpg
    ghghgh.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 11
  • gfygfn.jpg
    gfygfn.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

virago420

Hey man its looking good. Feed them a high dose of veg nutes once a week for the next couple weeks and they will be fine. Always love watching your grows man keep it up. Peace