What's new

Herban Wellness

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
I'm hearing that Herban Wellness was shut down this morning. Does anyone have any info about it?

GreenintheThumb

Veteran
I only went once and the best thing they had was UK Cheese. I believe it was old cali outdoor. The sad thing is I was there in june. I bet it was a year old...

GreenintheThumb

Veteran
They couldn't work out their zoning issues with Denver. No license for these guys. They're pushing all their patients to Denver Relief.

GreenintheThumb

Veteran
Is that the Russian assholes with pictures of their plants all over the walls that look worse than the very first grow I did under a 400? You know the one with the big bouncer looking dude with knuckle tattoos and knife scars on his neck running the counter? They were probably only in business to send all our social security numbers back home.

GreenintheThumb

Veteran
I've been to herban wellness. It's where I got the outdoor cheese. They were in a huge building and there was some other MMC there that I walked out of without buying anything. The WORST medicine I've seen and a freaky looking enforcer looking dude behind the counter. I figure they were both shut down since they would be zoned the same.

Seems funny that herbal and herban would be in the same damn building.

T

Tr33

That dude was a scam. Starts up last summer with free nug adds on CL, his girlfriend same thing sketch! Theye would advertise on CL for free Doc visits and send you to the Chinese mob sanctioned Doc in Northglen, scammers. nuff said. He would sell your patient data to other caregivers. scammer 's gone I'm glad he is out of this pic. He was what is wrong with this whole med scene.
How do I know I questioned him and then answered his paitent sales ads. 30 patients for $3000, same thing the Russian mob is doing illegally selling patients. Now with 1284 it's over.
Fuck Yeah another asshole gone.
Dump the dispensaries and lets go back to the ORIGINAL CAREGIVER MODEL!!!
That's what AD20 was/is about Patient/Caregiver not these Cannabis tax shops.

C

cannagirl

Tr33, I think you have it right! While we have a pretty solid contract in place right now, I would have much rather stuck with our patients and gone the caregiver route.