What's new

Hempy AF's under the LED

J

joejusttyped

So after 9 days of curing and another 4 days as it hung to dry, the Purple Mazar clocked in at 46 grams. I've already smoked a couple grams with some friends so the weight will be off when I re-weigh at the end of a 2.5 week cure.

Not sure if it's the green pheno or because it was seeded, but the odor really isn't there much. I get faint smells of skunkberry and potpurri, though.

Just thought I'd post a yield since some are interested. I'm off to work now, will make an update sometime this week :)

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Hey Joe, sucks about that Taiga, but it seems to be following reports of NON AF, why do they sell shit that isnt stable?? I would toss that thing bro, why waste time even more time on an uncertain outcome, you could start some other TRUE AFs and harvest them before that thing even starts to finish. Or at least put it somewhere by itself to finish.

Great work on the HEMPY harvest!!! How did that purple mazar turn out in potency and taste??

So whats going in next?

SGS

J

joejusttyped

Joe,

That Taiga sounds like what my LR2s did: reveg. I sent them packing to fend for themselves outdoors because I didn't have a place to 12/12 now.

That plant looks pretty good sized. Should be lots of buds when it starts flowering hard under 12/12

Hey Claude, yeah it appears I was a bit premature when I said my Taiga fully auto'd. I'm gonna ride it out since this isnt my only 12/12 plant in the tent currently. Shes has trichs and more odor than my purple mazar did when she was still in there :)

J

joejusttyped

Hey Joe, sucks about that Taiga, but it seems to be following reports of NON AF, why do they sell shit that isnt stable?? I would toss that thing bro, why waste time even more time on an uncertain outcome, you could start some other TRUE AFs and harvest them before that thing even starts to finish. Or at least put it somewhere by itself to finish.

Great work on the HEMPY harvest!!! How did that purple mazar turn out in potency and taste??

So whats going in next?

SGS
Hey SGS how you been bro? Yeah I'm a bit pissed about the Taiga, figured I wouldnt had to of switched to 12/12 so soon, but I'm gonna keep her. I'm a sucker for power plant and knew I was taking a risk.

Thanks I got a decent harvest off her, like I said the smell isnt too powerful and the taste is hashy. I've smoked a few joints of just the purp mazar and some friends and I had a nice relaxing high for maybe an hour and a half possibly longer I didn't keep track.

Last week I popped a whole bunch of beans from the purple mazar mom. I hit her with mazar and sour 60 pollen, both in different places but the pollen spread everywhere, so I'm not too sure just yet on if they'll he purple mazar or purple mazar x s60. So far I have 10 in party cups, they'll be going in two litres shortly.

Also have another purple mazar female going along with two sour 60, and a bagseed blueberry.

No more males here on out, they're all gonna be pulled for more fem space. Got me a wholee lotta seeds from her. I'm also thinking about buying a bag of FF soil, I found a place locally that sells. Probably going after some non-af genetics soon, reallllly wanna get some Motarebel gear -_-

On a side note, the tude sent me three TH freebies with my order with some friends. Obviously I have first dibs on the freebies, my question is out of the three, which should I keep and eventually grow?

TH SAGE
TH Kushage
TH Burmese Kush
:blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts