What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemps Sweet Grow

Hempsmoke

Hey, after harvesting the San Fernando Lemon Kush yesterday, I figured that's a good opportunity to start this grow report.
Some formalities first:

Growtent 1,5x1,5x2m

Lamp: 600W Hps

Ventilation: 430\800m3 exhaust dimmed to ~200m3 (coz its cold outside :freezing: )

Growmedium: Coco

Feeding: Canna Coco A+B

Strains: coming soon

The growbox will be populated by 4x4 plants and they will get 24h light before switching to 12/12.
I will post pics as soon as the grow starts.

In the meantime...

Hempsmoke

...here are some pics of the SFLK

It was grown from seed and so far I'm happy with the outcome.
The buds are very compact with good frost coverage and the harvesting is done really quick due to the great calyx to leaf ratio. I think only my SilverFields are harvested as easily as the SFLK.
My phenotype doesn't have much lemon scent to it tho I must say, while harvesting my fingers smelled rather earthy with slight lemony undertones. Maybe it would be more lemony if I harvested it earlier, it looked done between 9 and10 weeks but lots of work + University stuff kept me from harvesting it earlier, so it got cut at 12 weeks...
Maybe next time, and there's another SFLK seedling that will be grown next to the clone I made from this pheno

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_20191223_161436.jpg
    IMG_20191223_161436.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20191223_161404.jpg
    IMG_20191223_161404.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20191223_160931.jpg
    IMG_20191223_160931.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20191223_161230.jpg
    IMG_20191223_161230.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20191223_192349.jpg
    IMG_20191223_192349.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 80

SweetApolo

Oh yeah!

Thank you very much for sharing a new diary and joining this great competition!

Good luck!
-Apolo

Hempsmoke

Thanks everyone for the kind words :)

On monday the seeds I ordered on cannapot finally arrived yayyy
All together I got 4 new Sweet Seeds strains (along with a few other strains, but I will try to stick to the SS strains in this grow report ;) )
The new strains are:
Sweet Pure CBD
Ice Cool
Crystal Candy
Red Mandarine F1FV (totally forgot about this one :p)

Here's a pic of my collection so far:

picture.php

And here are 2 seeds of the Red Mandarine, both already cracked open within 48 hours, maybe I can grow them this grow, I would like some tasty red bud. We will see what comes around hehe
picture.php

Cya and have a nice weekend

bibi40

Cool collection mate !

Eager to see your red mandarine :biggrin:

Good luck for the contest !!!

:tiphat:

Hempsmoke

Heya
It's time for an update after some abstinence ;)
Here I present the ladies participating in this grow competition.
Let's start with the SADs
picture.php

This is the SAD 1. Its a clone and for now this is my keeper. It has a good smell and a strong high, its also quite fast with 7-8 weeks bloom.

picture.php

picture.php

This is the SAD 2 before and after removing some the bottom leafs and branches. It's a clone and it has a funky growth pattern and likes to grow them almost horizontally. It looks like it got trained but I did nothing to shape her :biggrin:
I like it's fruity smell during flower but the smell sadly doesn't translate good into the dried buds and is weaker than nr1 + longer bloom

Hempsmoke

picture.php

picture.php

That's the SAD 3.
It's a seed plant and I topped her and removed some of the big fan leafs to allow more light penetration.
Also made a clone from the top branch :)

picture.php

picture.php

And here's the SAD nr 4.
Its also a seed plant and 1st time in my garden, just like nr3. And just like nr3 its a bushy plant with big leafs.
They both showed their preflowers and both are females hehe

Hempsmoke

Now let's go on with the Gorilla Girl clones:

picture.php

picture.php

Here's pheno 1, a big one and her smaller sister.
This one leans more towards the cookies, I like this one more
picture.php

Thats pheno 2, its a gg4 leaning one
They both like to stretch during flower, but both are very different when it comes to looks and smell.
Both got topped and larf removed.

Hempsmoke

Next one is the San Fernando Lemon Kush

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno nr.1, the one from the opening post.
It's a clone and already quite big, let's see what comes around this time, I liked the high.

picture.php

picture.php

That's pheno nr2 and this one is a seed plant.
Everything looked good with this one until I checked the preflowers, which look very very suspicious.
I hope it turns out female but I will keep an eye on it, would be a bummer if it becomes a male :cry:

Hempsmoke

And the last pics, the Red Mandarines
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those are new seeds since the first 2 seeds I planted got eaten by fungus gnats.... (wasn't expecting that), but now everything is fine and they both grow nicely.
They won't be flowered this round but I will keep you updated on them ;)

I guess that's all for now, take care and cya at the next update:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good mate ;)

Very healthy and growing perfectly. Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hempsmoke

Heya

After a long break it's time for another update

First of all I'm sorry it took so long
My neighbours had some domestic violence issues (nothing serious tho) and the cops frequently visited them for the past few weeks. I was a bit paranoid and didn't feel comfortable working with the plants, and even less posting updates, which led to some neglecting. My neighbours don't mind the smell when i do some "garden work" but the cops for sure do.
This led to some crappy growth and lots of plants going dud on me.

Nevertheless I will post pics of the plants that I'm going to chop soon.
Today its the 9th week, and the following pics are from an S. A. D. Chopped at 8 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hempsmoke

Heya
Here are some pics of the 4th SAD pheno, this was one of the few plants that were not affected by me neglecting them, providing a good amount of frosty buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great my friend,

All the buds are very frosty, all covered in sweet trichomes :D

Soon you'll be tasting these beauties. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!

Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts