What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemps 600W Coco Grow

Hempsmoke

Im not sure but i think in week 5, and only once due to the fact that i had 2 pure kush phenos and one was really, really sensitive so i tried to stay cautious.
I dont use the canna recipe, i just start with 15ml/10l coco a+b and go up when i see the plants can take it.
Next grow the tangerines will get hit with pk13/14 at least 3 times in week 4-7 tho

Desert Hydro

Veteran
hey man those look nice! good job. if those tangerines are solid then they should yield quite nicely by the looks of them.

Hempsmoke

nice pictures .what did you do to sort the fungus gnat prob?
Hey
i put a yellow trap in every pot and watered a few times with pyrithrine (spruzid)
most of them got stuck on the traps, i can still see a few flying around but since the grow is almost done im not goin to do more than put up a few new traps ;)

Hemp

W

willyweed

Hey
i put a yellow trap in every pot and watered a few times with pyrithrine (spruzid)
most of them got stuck on the traps, i can still see a few flying around but since the grow is almost done im not goin to do more than put up a few new traps ;)

Hemp

thanks look forward to seeing more of your great photo's ,have seen some great drying methods on here,how do you do it?many thanks .willyweed

Hempsmoke

Nah i just put them on a sheet of (news)paper and turm them every day till they are dry enough to go into bags for some cure
im gonna buy a drynet soon tho
but i can tell you i dont like to dry it by hanging them because i prefer when the bud are lying when drying, then they get more compact because of their own (wet) weight

W

willyweed

i have been laying mine on a screen with the dehumidifier keeping thinks at 45rh.if ya get time check out tbug old photo's he does it over the fan direct sucking down all the way until jar cure gonna give it a spin next run (coco) superskunk am rockwool convert hah good luck

Hempsmoke

Heya
The tangerines are chopped now and im waiting till its dry^^
I will upload some pics later

Now im gettin ready for the next grow wich will take off soon hehe
This time i will grow a few Tangerine Dreams, Trainwrecks and Pure Kush (which i wasnt goin to grow again, but i ended up liking the chillout effect without the couchlock ;))

I will propably open a new thread in the grow dairies forum for my next grow ;)