What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help....

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went out to check on my plants and saw this...I think its needing Iron from the OG FAQ showed what it looks like and its like these but gimme your best guess.

If it is can I use FoxFarm Tiger Bloom even though its not flowering but it does contain a .10% Iron

Thanks.....

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Botanicare makes a product named Iron. Just mix it with water and add to the plants water. I may be wrong, but I think it's mixed 5ml/gallon. I usually add new stuff at 1/2 the recommended rate to see the plants reaction.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
S_a_H said:
I went out to check on my plants and saw this...I think its needing Iron from the OG FAQ showed what it looks like and its like these but gimme your best guess.

If it is can I use FoxFarm Tiger Bloom even though its not flowering but it does contain a .10% Iron

Thanks.....

I need some more info to beable to help ya...

When did they go outdoor?

and what kinda soil are you useing?

and other info you might wanna add will help me help you...

Growdoc

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc said:
I need some more info to beable to help ya...

When did they go outdoor?

and what kinda soil are you useing?

and other info you might wanna add will help me help you...

Growdoc

They went out the 2 week of April....

I live on the San Joaquin River Delta so the top soil is some of the best there is. It has a great mix of sand into the soil so drainage is good no standing puddles of water for more than 10-15 minutes at most. The first picture the plant is in FoxFarm Ocean soil I wanted to try one in each just to see the two together and how they do.

No idea what strains these are only vaguely I got the seeds in a mixed bag of 5 strains. They get plenty of morning and afternoon sun to about 4 pm than our apple tree gives it shade in the hottest part of the day. Our lows are mid 50' to about mid 70's we well hit 80 this weekend for the first time this year. WOOOHOOOO Love that free light....lol Its getting about 14 hours of daylight and they are in flower early stages last week.

My corn and tomatos and sunflower plants are doing great in the soil with no added ferts of any kind. I don't even put crap on the yard so it doesn't drain into the garden.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
resinryder said:
Botanicare makes a product named Iron. Just mix it with water and add to the plants water. I may be wrong, but I think it's mixed 5ml/gallon. I usually add new stuff at 1/2 the recommended rate to see the plants reaction.

My wifes cousin lived with her for a few months during the summer a couple years ago and she grew a couple plants outback as well. But I was in the shed looking for some weedkiller for the front walk and there on the shelf was a bottle of the stuff you mentioned...what dumb luck huh???

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
S_a_H said:
They went out the 2 week of April....

I live on the San Joaquin River Delta so the top soil is some of the best there is. It has a great mix of sand into the soil so drainage is good no standing puddles of water for more than 10-15 minutes at most. The first picture the plant is in FoxFarm Ocean soil I wanted to try one in each just to see the two together and how they do.

No idea what strains these are only vaguely I got the seeds in a mixed bag of 5 strains. They get plenty of morning and afternoon sun to about 4 pm than our apple tree gives it shade in the hottest part of the day. Our lows are mid 50' to about mid 70's we well hit 80 this weekend for the first time this year. WOOOHOOOO Love that free light....lol Its getting about 14 hours of daylight and they are in flower early stages last week.

My corn and tomatos and sunflower plants are doing great in the soil with no added ferts of any kind. I don't even put crap on the yard so it doesn't drain into the garden.

I belive its a CA deff... as in Calcium, recmended treatment would be to foilar feed with a half strenght solution of CA in liquid form...

But it can also be shock from being moved outdoor/transplanting...

Growdoc