What's new

help with spider mites please 3 weeks in flowering

okay so we recently got some new clones that were infected with the pests and i have been using pure neem oil since begging of growth and i have wiped all leafs off with moist paper towel soaked in the neem oil and also sprayed the plant. tonight im putting my dehumid. in there to reduce humidity but im just wondering if theres any natural ways to help get them out im fully disinfecting the grow room tonight but i cant get any new products such as the phen. bomb or azamat, floramite or anything like that cuz its a holiday and the grow stores closed also i work everyday till friday and i dont want to wait that long to take care of the problem its my first grow my Trainwreck is about 3 weeks into flowering any ideas? thanks for the advice!

-SMOKEDUHCHEWY

GoozMan

I used azatrol and it got rid of all of them. I put a little less than the recommended dosage in my DWC res and they were gone within a week or two. Plants drink it up, bugs eat it and die, a few days/week later, eggs hatch, babies eat it and die. Azatrol is safe and organic, just a higher concentration than neem oil. I am in week 3 of flower, used the azatrol from the start. I stopped adding it regularly in my res, just once in a while and with a low dosage.

GoozMan

Sorry I have only ever seen it at grow shops. You can try calling around the garden centers at your local home depot, target, etc. Good luck.

I'm Dykster

Use Einstein Neem Oil every three days. Use weekly and spray under leaves. Don't every spray anthing on buds. It's ok to hit early buds with it...but it's taste nasty if it gets any on it.
I have controlled them without bombing the room. You need to stick to natural..for your own health sake....

snooplbc

i use lady bugs from day 1...i currently dont have spdider mite issues but i would rather prevent it from the get go instead of start spraying random sprays...lady bugs are as natural as you can get...however in the past i have had a infestation and thats the exact way i got rid of em...lady bugs FTW...hope this helps

GoozMan

I think my 4oz bottle was $20-25. Use 1oz per 10 gallons water. When I started I put about 1/6 oz in my 3 gal DWC. I wanted to undershoot it a bit and see how it worked and it worked great. I still never do a full dose.

snooplbc

ya bro you wont go wrong with the ladies...depending on how bad your infestation is it shouldnt take more than a 4 or 5 days laaaatest for em to clear it up...they are like 5 bux for hundreds of em...realese a bunch at a time daily and put the container into a frige or a cool dry area...when they warm back up, they are active as ever...

GL let us know what happens

Chem&M

I use SNS Spider Mite Spray. Cheap, Natural, and smells okay, Knocked all those bastards out for me and I've tried everything. That SNS one a week for at least 3 weeks combined with Spinosad/SM90 once every 8 days or so and I doubt you'll ever see any bugs.

snooplbc

i got them from my local OSH...in the garden department...call around home depot, lowes, or whatever garden store in your area

Keyz

I used Neem on my last cycle 10 days before harvest. I didn't want to harvest early, but I also worried about having a nasty taste on my buds. Luckily for me I didn't, and for the most part it got rid of the bulk of them. I use the recommended dosage with a little bit of Original Palmolive dish soap.

Now though I use Azatrol, every friday I spray all the plants and even the walls with Azatrol and a tad of the dish soap.... I've completely prevented them, and the clones they came from were off of completely infested mothers....

B+ for Neem, A+ for Azatrol.....
I've always wanted to release the lady bugs, but I just don't want them to end up all over my house. For sure though, I'm more careful now and have learned that it's a lot easier to prevent them with regular maintenance than it is too completely rid of a large infestation. Closer you get to harvest the more limited your options to kill them become

And by the way, make sure you close that NEEM REALLLLL GOOOD. Fell asleep one night and my Neem was on its side leaking all over my ceramic tile in my kitchen... Couldnt get rid of the smell for almost a week, even bleached it three times!

im not 100 % sure et gonna go home and use my scope on leafs but i couldnt see any with my eyes ad i re wiped leafs down with warm wet cloth i was manually removing them disenfected my room really well like scrubbed the crap out of my walls vacummed and alot sprayed with hot neem oil water and put my dehimd. in my room for a while