What's new

help with girlfriend

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
characterzero -
you have every right to feel that way.. I think it would be really uncomfortable for me if I was in your position too... to see that tattoo and know the meaning behind it.... to think of anyone else touching your girl.....yea I get it.... BUT, it's the past. You gotta remember that your record probably isnt perfectly clean either... so... try to just let it go.. she digs you right?

C

cannagirl

anyone else have similar experiences? any girls on here that could give me advice?

Welcome to the Jungle:moon::moon:

Sorry it was too easy... but seriously if you like her and its just the tat thats bothering you just cover it with a sheet or pillow case. girls and guys do really stupid shit when they think they are in love, including tats. You knew before you started dating her that you were not her first, so dont let it bother you now.

ETA:
I read thru the whole thread, Im glad you guys got it worked out!

yeah it is just a stupid tattoo that she hates anyways.. so i mean it really isn't effecting me now. it just did that night. i was just pissed when she told me lol took me a while to snap out of it.

but i dont care how many tats she has or where she has them, this girl is worth it. i would be so stupid to leave her over something so dumb.

Dojo

This is the beggining....Zero thats why im bookmarking this and bring it up a year later (if your still here)

I want to see how this plays out...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
CZ....I'm glad you worked it out too. Prepare yourself for these types of situations to come up every now and then in a serious relationship. I've been with PoopyTeaBags for 8 years and I can tell you from experience....things just break your heart sometimes, but you work past them. There's always gonna be hurt feelings here and there, but with the right girl, they're just snags:)

CZ....I'm glad you worked it out too. Prepare yourself for these types of situations to come up every now and then in a serious relationship. I've been with PoopyTeaBags for 8 years and I can tell you from experience....things just break your heart sometimes, but you work past them. There's always gonna be hurt feelings here and there, but with the right girl, they're just snags:)

i thought i had a lot of relationship experience. i have been in 2 before this one. the first one lasted a year and a half and my last one lasted 4 years. and nothing like that has happened to me before. i just didn't know how to act. but i took the advice from people on here that were more positive about the situation and im glad i did.

C

Cookie monster

i just didn't know how to act. but i took the advice from people on here that were more positive about the situation and im glad i did.

Seems to me you did know how to act, you vented and took a step back and thrashed it out with some folks before coming to a decision...the right one I think :)

And best of all is nobody here can ever call you a Yummy :)

Lazer removal or the door. I couldn't handle that shit at all (my way of dealing with a similar situation)

Your choice should be based on your morals, needs and core beliefs.

Your girl was kinda hurtful to tell you that stroy bro.

Lazer removal or the door. I couldn't handle that shit at all (my way of dealing with a similar situation)

Your choice should be based on your morals, needs and core beliefs.

Your girl was kinda hurtful to tell you that stroy bro.

i know but i feel that she didn't do that to intentionally hurt me. we were talking about tattoo's and she just said it. she didn't even realize what she was saying and i believe that.

me and her both know what its like to get hurt in relationships and we both are pretty similar to each other with similar life experiences. we get a long good. i cant let a tattoo get in the way.

but i really was shocked when she said it. like wtf did you just say?

A

Amos Moses

i know but i feel that she didn't do that to intentionally hurt me. we were talking about tattoo's and she just said it. she didn't even realize what she was saying and i believe that.

me and her both know what its like to get hurt in relationships and we both are pretty similar to each other with similar life experiences. we get a long good. i cant let a tattoo get in the way.

but i really was shocked when she said it. like wtf did you just say?

Damn! You know how it is when you're stoned and you're talking. If the person you're with is cool, no topic is off limits. She was aware of your thoughts and sensed the questions you had.

You know how that happens when you're high and at ease with a person. She felt she could trust you with her most intimate thoughts. You, probably not intentionally, betrayed her trust and splashed it all over the internet.

That is why I said it was YOUR insecurity. She was sincere and honest enough to let you know about it. But you know, she probably was ashamed and embarrassed about it. She probably wanted to tell you about it because of her trust and love for you.

She most likely thought that if yours was to be a long, close and trusted relationship.....she should explain it to you herself....and not let you find out somewhere down the road.

I think she did the right thing.

Amos :wave:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we get a long really good. we even live together now. she is cool with everything that i do and she loves weed too. she has pretty good taste in music as well. laid back, sexy, etc.. she is almost perfect for me....

almost..

okay my problem is, she has this guns and roses tattoo on her lower back (tramp stamp area). I like guns and roses a little bit so i didn't care that much at first. i just figured she was a big fan of them or something. she is pretty into them but it had more meaning than just the band.

she got really high last night and told me her ex-fiancé wanted her to get it so he can always listen to guns and roses and see the tattoo on her back while he fucked her doggy style. thats what she told me and my jaw dropped.. why the fuck would she tell me that.

she didn't even pick it out, her ex did. how stupid is that? her ex's mom used to follow guns and roses around and so it was her ex's mom that even got her into the band in the first place. every part of that tattoo is about her ex fiancé.

so now i know every time she listens to that band she thinks of getting fucked by her ex.

now it is impossible for me to fuck her doggy style.

i dont know what to tell her? what should i do? i like this chick so much. its kinda fucked but its bothering me. it even worries me when she listens to that band period.

and i fucking hate guns and roses now.. i never want to hear another song.

am i being childish or what? i know this is a stupid post but its really getting to me.

i trust her and all that. she is very trustworthy. it just really fucks with my head.

its almost like dating a girl with her ex's name on her back. so you always see it while you fuck her. but i think i would even rather it be a name than the guns and roses tattoo. at least a name doesn't have much of a story behind it. its officially a tramp stamp now. that tattoo is all about getting fucked by her ex while he listens to his favorite band...

OMG! YummyBud's back!!

mgk :hide:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
okay my problem is, she has this guns and roses tattoo on her lower back (tramp stamp area). I like guns and roses a little bit so i didn't care that much at first. i just figured she was a big fan of them or something. she is pretty into them but it had more meaning than just the band.

You're a classical guy...Very Classic..anything someone told you,you'll go "ummmm yeaaaaaa,that gets my brain working".

Wtf is a Tramp stamp area...no wait...don't tell me,I don't wanna know.Cuz I don't give a chit.

When fucking....close your tiny eyes and think of someone else then.

Is this a way out of your impotent relationship?

:blowbubbles: No wait,don't tell me ,cuz i don't give a chit.

Snypette

Veteran
anyone else have similar experiences? any girls on here that could give me advice?

Everyone has baggage, hers is just visible (which sucks). if she listens to the band after telling you, then that wouldn't be right. Cause like you said, it will obv. make her think of him, & if she's listening to it, she wants to think of him and is not being sensative to your feelings.
Bottom line, even if she didn't have the tattoo, i'm sure multiple guys have gotten with her from behind. So the tattoo is just a reminder to you. Meaning, if she didn't have the tat and told you her ex fiance loved fucking her from behind, you'd still be pissed but it would be easier to put out of your mind. So basically mind over matter, everyone has there dirt and if she's worth it, you'll have to put it out of your head.
I don't think it would be wrong for you to pay to have it removed or to have something put over it either though.
Good Luck CZ!
-Snypette:comfort:

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I knew a guy that was hot and heavy to the point of marriage had his beloved's name tattooed on his bicep. Of course not too much time had passed when they divorced. My friend check around for laser tattoo removal but I suggested he add to the tattoo changing it from 'Ruth' to "Ruthless" and he saved himself a nice pile of change.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
CZ- I think I just walked a mile in your moccasins(kinda sorta), homie.

I just had to run a few local errands, and as luck would have it, what's on the radio?...Yep...a block of GnR (don't ask me why though)...And I'll be damned if I didn't get an image of your girl gettin' plowed by dude...wtf ?

:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts