What's new

Help with feeding schedule.

GhostOfGary

Morning guys and gals,

I live in the canaries and have been growing for the past year outdoors and I've been getting some nice yields.

Just one quick question about my schedule, on week seven I have to add a bloom (and other products) however the plants are large (7ft roughly) and have been expecting them to flower the past two weeks and it looks like its going to be another week or two before they do so.

So what do I do? I know before flowering they like the nitrogen lowered and the blooming feeds increased over a couple of feeds. So do I stick to my guides that Ive made/copied to my own feeds. Or... do i keep them on the week five nutes, which consist of mainly nitrogen and trace amounts of PK.

Can take pictures and let you know my feeding schedule.

Muchas Gracias,

Ghost of Gary :biggrin:

Trichomez1

They need nitrogen all the way to week 3 of flower at least maybe longer if they flower for 80 or more days.

I give my plants veg food untill day 10-14 of flower. If you see any leaves get yellow even one your nitrogen was too low.

Good luck.

green-genes77

Veteran
Since you know they are about to transition I would start balancing it out by providing a larger amount to of P and K than you have been, at least more than trace amounts. Once they hit that stretch they are going to want plenty of ions to build with so it's good to have everything available to set up a strong structure for huge yields, and P K and Ca are as essential at this stage as N, in terms of cell-building. Essentially, think of feeding as a three (or more) part process rather than a two part process.

Tl;dr-Give them a rich, balanced diet until you are in full flower post stretch and then get into your flowering regimen.