What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help! Siskiyou Co. Banning Outdoor Medical Cultivation

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup rives the aclu ppl from Kamala Harris office are all here, and yea I can't wait to see if anything happens

stinky

Mr. and Mrs. Babba thank you for everything you are doing to help.
Shasta has a special place in my heart. For years a bunch of friends that drive pre-67 Split window Volkswagen busses made an annual trip to Mount Shasta. We had a big party one year and I am pretty sure we met Babba. We still make the trip once a year. Anyway thanks again for everything. Sheriff sounds a bit unstable. Follow the money.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr. and Mrs. Babba thank you for everything you are doing to help.
Shasta has a special place in my heart. For years a bunch of friends that drive pre-67 Split window Volkswagen busses made an annual trip to Mount Shasta. We had a big party one year and I am pretty sure we met Babba. We still make the trip once a year. Anyway thanks again for everything. Sheriff sounds a bit unstable. Follow the money.

Yeah I remember that, I still see them around town every February.

There were some shady shit around here, so it's not over, if they find voter fraud or some other illegal activities going on the ban won't go into affect it will make null and void!! Ha can't wait to see if that happens!! lol

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I remember that, I still see them around town every February.

There were some shady shit around here, so it's not over, if they find voter fraud or some other illegal activities going on the ban won't go into affect it will make null and void!! Ha can't wait to see if that happens!! lol

Any word on more developments? It seems pretty quiet since Tuesday.

Latest posts

Latest posts