What's new

HELP, problem has arisen over night

T.rips

this problem literally start just yesterday and it is progressing very quickly, i am watering with tap water and the yellowing starts at the node on the new growth, it is on a variety of strains. i use many different guanos, meals etc for nutrients. I havent used my base nutrient for a few days and that seems to be when it started, the base nutrient usually lowers my ph in contrast to the hight ph of my local water supply.

picture.php

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
That's a sulfur deficiency, give her a bit of epsom salts.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
had some chems that did this to me,scared the shit out of me they were growin too fast and that caused the super light green almost yellow.........

some one was sayin on here that the plants growin so fast thats its havin a problem gettin all the nutes up to the new growth at the top.....which causes yellowing.

hope this helps........

mine grew out of it but i was indoor......

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
if you run veg lights on 24/7 when you switch of for a bit they have a growth spurt and when you switch on again the new shoots look really yellow/pale green where they have grown but not started to photosynthesise. thats what i get anyway and your pic reminds me of that- not saying it is, just looks similar

Well if it is occuring at the top of the plant it has to be one of the micronutrients. I think its safe to rule out N,P,K . Sounds like Ixnay, may be pointing you in the right direction.

thefanfx

hey

hey

hey m8

i'm not able to decide only from one day picture but if the young leaves on the top are light green than others it's not any kind of efficiency or deficiency or any other problem

to me it looks more like big temperature difference

when the over-night temperature have more than 8-10 degree difference than the day light one , all edges and tops are getting light green color than the rest

it's common issue and not something so wrong to worry about
measure the temp and see what's the difference

post some more pics so we can see it in next 1-2 days

GL

S

SeaMaiden

Looks to me that she's put on a whole bunch of new growth at once and just needs to get that N translocated. JMO. S- seem awfully difficult to achieve.

T.rips

thefanfx- thanx bud, you where actually right. it seems to be heading away now, im in so cal, so the temp recently went crazy, they are looking great agin aside from the fact some of them got light burned so we put up more rows of shade cloth today. it all looks gret out here in again is sunny so cal, happy growing

T.rips

ok everybody, the problem looked as if it was hgoing to go away but it has come back with avengence and my whole crop is taking it hard, it looks as if it may be zinc, i read up on sulfur and many say it is nearly impossible to get, i was thinking of treating it for zinc, saad days here, my girls are looking sick, please help!!!

picture.php