Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Chocolope

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Which of the strains in the poll is gonna get me closest to a coffee/chocolate/cocoa taste and/or aroma?

if you have another strain not in the poll, let me know what it is and why...

thanks in advance... :wave:

I would not get chocolope if your looking for "coffee/chocolate/cocoa"... Chocolope is more "chocolate/mint/sweet" :)

I would say "coffee/chocolate/cocoa" is more of a Bubba Kush flavor...

Also if it matters... Chocolope is a tall sativa and Bubba Kush is a short indica.

Chocolope
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Katsu Bubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope this helps :tiphat:

there goes edro

Veteran
I pondered where I could get my hands on something with a nice buzz and chocolate taste. After much research went with Chocolate Rain. On day 24 of 12/12. Frostiest little buds in the garden at the moment. Ill let you know how they turn out.

there goes edro

Veteran
Chocolate Rain day 21 of flower

Chocolate Rain day 21 of flower

Chocolate Rain is my favorite strain in the garden, trichs are piling up lovely! Cant wait to give her another run!!

I

Iron_Lion

I pondered where I could get my hands on something with a nice buzz and chocolate taste. After much research went with Chocolate Rain. On day 24 of 12/12. Frostiest little buds in the garden at the moment. Ill let you know how they turn out.

I think I need to revisit chocolate rain, I've got like 30 of them in the fridge but always forget about them.

Here I've been thinking all day of what new strains I should pop Im happy I saw this post.

The Choc Rain was much danker than cocoa kush.

there goes edro

Veteran
That Bubba Kush sounds good also. Is it available in seed form? I dont access to all those elite clones some can get. Im jealous but oh well.

sweet-emotion

Veteran
I'm growing Chocolope outdoors right now, and it smells like cocoa powder and some sour smell too...it seems I got the Chocolate Thai pheno cause its got some claws and very thin leaves...looks like it will yield well

I'm growing Chocolope outdoors right now, and it smells like cocoa powder and some sour smell too...it seems I got the Chocolate Thai pheno cause its got some claws and very thin leaves...looks like it will yield well

sweet. i got some outdoor chocolope from a friend last year and it was probably some of the best outdoor i've ever had. the smell was like those chocolates that have fruit filling inside them. i think the fruitiness comes from the cannalope haze and the chocolate from the chocolate thai. the high was very sativa. it tasted soooo good. one of my favorite strains!

R

raypack

Anyone tried Thai Tanic from TFD? Seems interesting. Chocolate Thai x Skunk

Anyone tried Thai Tanic from TFD? Seems interesting. Chocolate Thai x Skunk

i used to go to this club in sac called alternative specialties back in '05. i bought some thai tanic from them and it was fucking awesome. i haven't seen it since then but really good strain.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Chocolope, the ones I grew were not very chocolaty, but a kick ass plant none the less.
3 years later people still ask if that's going to be coming around again.

Latest posts

Latest posts