What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help pls

pebane

Hi everyone and thx
i can t understand the problem i show some pictures

Attachments

• IMG-1724.jpg
    IMG-1724.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-1722.jpg
    IMG-1722.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-1723.jpg
    IMG-1723.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-1725.jpg
    IMG-1725.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 43

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
We call that pebble rash. It's not usually that bad, but I see it quite often before they get a hold. It's a few deficiencies together.
Is that ec 0.32 because that sounds like RO to me. It's hurting my head thinking about it. They can't grow on that.

That's in addition to the pH issue

pebane

We call that pebble rash. It's not usually that bad, but I see it quite often before they get a hold. It's a few deficiencies together.
Is that ec 0.32 because that sounds like RO to me. It's hurting my head thinking about it. They can't grow on that.

That's in addition to the pH issue

I use their products and have trusted this article: xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
No offense to anyone, but when I used Advanced Nutrients years back when they first came out I had a lot of problems. At that time I had two friends trying it too, one was using Grodan Rockwool and the other was using a recirculating hydroponic system, I was using Promix peat. We had hell and couldn't seem to hit the mark with nutrient absorption and pH. They say don't use your pH meter with Advanced Nutrients because it's pH safe and if you use a meter you will get confused. All three type of crops failed and was aborted, so we switched back to General Hydroponic's and haven't looked back. The sad part besides losing the 3 crops, is all 3 of us spent over $100.00 each for their complete nutrient packs only to throw them in the trash. If you check the Amazon 1 star reviews you will see other complaints too. 😎

pebane

No offense to anyone, but when I used Advanced Nutrients years back when they first came out I had a lot of problems. At that time I had two friends trying it too, one was using Grodan Rockwool and the other was using a recirculating hydroponic system, I was using Promix peat. We had hell and couldn't seem to hit the mark with nutrient absorption and pH. They say don't use your pH meter with Advanced Nutrients because it's pH safe and if you use a meter you will get confused. All three type of crops failed and was aborted, so we switched back to General Hydroponic's and haven't looked back. The sad part besides losing the 3 crops, is all 3 of us spent over $100.00 each for their complete nutrient packs only to throw them in the trash. If you check the Amazon 1 star reviews you will see other complaints too. 😎

Thx Bro i keep this on mind and have an happy new year

St. Phatty

In the early 90's I got a tour of the General Hydroponics facility in the North Marin area.

It was real interesting.

They had a chemist named Andy and the owner manager who showed me around.

I was upset when they switched from Solid GH to Liquid GH. I thought the solid worked better & was a better deal.

Latest posts

Latest posts