What's new

help needed to many seeds

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I just got done with some white rhino 2 months ago. Shit is KILLER for pain relief and sleep. Seriously narcotic. I let mine go 9.5 weeks and whewwwwwwwww! White Widow is another good choice,very stony,good for pain and will certainly induce the appetite! Good luck to ya!

ibjamming

Veteran
Stick to the indicas and send me the others.

The afghan kush and white rhino will work for sure...especially if you wait until ALL the trics are amber. I've grown 15ft sativas that would put you to sleep in minutes when left to mature WAY too long... I always left a few bottom branches for just that occasion.

You guys are sooooo helpful. I went kinda crazy with the seed purchases i know. I did hear good things about white rhino. I purchased those reg seed so I could make a seed stock for the future.

I have friends that I can pass some of the others to. I had the silly idea that I would grow all of them out maybe 6 at a time and let her pick. But reality has sat in and I decided to ask you guys. I do not mind helping some friends out and giving some away. How do you guys feel about the chocolope??? It looks amazing.

S

Seismic

Chocolope sounds good, especially since ojd won the last cup with it:joint: Burmese Kush is also looking pretty good.

In an 8x8 room how many clones should I or could I do in a sog with 1000 watt hps. I would like to only do this once a year and freeze the product and start again when the meds start running low.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are we talkin about BOG LSD if so I have grown this strain for a long time(Not Anymore). Very easy to grow and clone loves the Nutrients also easy to reveg. Nice smoke not the most potant. Does not like to be supper cropped if you do it will be a low yield at least all of minw did. Likes to be left alone. I have tons of Photo's. Here is a nice one.

49915DSC01744.JPG

S

Scorpion

:1help:I am new to this site. My wife is disabled and needs meds. I do not smoke because of my job. I just cant afford to spend 350 an ounce anymore. So I saved some money, did alot of side jobs to buy equipment seeds ect. I have a 1000 watt hps/ mh with bulbs soil is pro mix foxfarm nutes I have covered all the thing I need to cover as far as I can tell. My question is.... what 5 strains should I stick with out of what I purchaced? Here is what I have...Also I am thinking sog because I think it will be the way to go. BTW... I used to grow years ago and understand ph,nutes,cloning,ventilation,s mell, and SAFETY!! Here are my seeds.afghan kush,blue hash,white widow,LSD,alaskan ice,california hash,big bang,skunk special,white rhino,blue mystic,red diesel,blue cheese,gigabud,diesel,pure gold,chocolope,burmese kush,power kush,the church, mazar I sharrif, and pure power plant. I have a 8x8 flower room and a 6x8 area for clones and moms. Any advice on the strain choice to continue with.
afghan kush
white widow {Black Widow/Mr NICE}
mazar i sharif
white rhino{Medicine Man/Mr NICE
Skunk#1 ,{SHIT/Mr NICE} which should be in every growers seed inventory...

I selected these 4 + the skunk since I have no idea what the others are.
all of the selected should work for sleep and some for pain if they are as they should be.

Best Wishes
Scorpion

Are we talkin about BOG LSD if so I have grown this strain for a long time(Not Anymore). Very easy to grow and clone loves the Nutrients also easy to reveg. Nice smoke not the most potant. Does not like to be supper cropped if you do it will be a low yield at least all of minw did. Likes to be left alone. I have tons of Photo's. Here is a nice one.

49915DSC01744.JPG
Actually the lsd is from GHS. Nice pic

Latest posts

Latest posts