What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help needed choosing/finding strain

Treevly

I haven't decided on this yet, and I had a look at - don't laugh - Barney's Critical Kush. It seems to fit the bill except some reports are that it smells like a dead bear, and also it is susceptible to mold, somewhat, because of dense buds. Can anyone here comment? Eh?

'Boogieman'

I haven't decided on this yet, and I had a look at - don't laugh - Barney's Critical Kush. It seems to fit the bill except some reports are that it smells like a dead bear, and also it is susceptible to mold, somewhat, because of dense buds. Can anyone here comment? Eh?

I grew a critical kush freeby from the vault seeds that finished around the middle of October a few years ago, had average skunk smells and average potency. It will mold as the buds get dense, this was just one seed.

Treevly

I grew a critical kush freeby from the vault seeds that finished around the middle of October a few years ago, had average skunk smells and average potency. It will mold as the buds get dense, this was just one seed.

Thanks for that. I'm watching a "mold resistant strains" thread, as well.

Treevly

Good grief...... I finally decided on Northern Lights, and the Nirvana site does not even show NL except for fem and auto-fem, and I want regular seeds. Seedsman lists Sensi regular NL, but y'all say that is the smells-like-a-dead-bear version. Are there any other NL regulars for sale out there? Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts