What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP ME

RRR

Why new leaves loses color ??
My plant dies at like this stage every time

I transed plant to hydro system from soil 2days ago

Ec lever 1200
ph 5,8
in tent temperature is dayt ime33℃ night time 23℃
Mrshydro Ts 3000
light intensity is 100%
fertilizer is generalhydroponics
signal-2023-05-31-22-32-29-059~2.jpg

iStruggle

You transplanted from
Soil to hydro? Is that a thing? Seems like it would be a radical ph change. Admittedly i know fuck all about hydro. Coco yes, hydro no

Reactions: RRR

stiff

Veteran
Don't mistake it for an iron deficiency. It's quite common. Like istruggle said,its the new growth. It will go darker tomorrow or the day after. He's right on the light intensity too...at this stage you'd be alright if you dim it down to 25٪

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Also, 100% in veg is way overkill, even for a mars hydro
What does that mean "even for a mars hydro"? You think they have bad energy-efficiency?

For such a single small plant a 20 - 40w LED is more than enough till it gets bigger/branchier... People who got few grow experience often make the mistake to put the lamp too high or use too much light from which the plant can make no use in this growth stage... and they are wasting energy. I then wonder where they live that they have that cheap electricity!? :unsure:

Ca++

What GH you using?
1200 would be ppm, and sounds high. I'm not seeing that though. I wonder if you are using the GH range properly. Is it an A&B type thing, where both are used together in equal quantities?

iStruggle

What does that mean "even for a mars hydro"? You think they have bad energy-efficiency?

For such a single small plant a 20 - 40w LED is more than enough till it gets bigger/branchier... People who got few grow experience often make the mistake to put the lamp too high or use too much light from which the plant can make no use in this growth stage... and they are wasting energy. I then wonder where they live that they have that cheap electricity!? :unsure:

I was making a dig at mars hydro. Its a budget light. I have budget lights.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Ec lever 1200
ph 5,8
Mrshydro Ts 3000
light intensity is 100%
View attachment 18848501

For light intensity, we have the following recommendations. You can adjust based on how your plants respond.

Height: 12''

Seedling: 25%
Vegetation: 75%
Flowering: 100%

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
33C (91F!!) is much to hot for DWC hydro, unless your air pump is hanging in a cold air flow and keeping your res temps between 65F and 69F.

Unless you are able to control the temperature of the res 24/7/365, I would suggest switching to a Roots-Out hydro setup like drip or e&f.

GeorgeLopez

Ec lever 1200
ph 5,8
Mrshydro Ts 3000
light intensity is 100%

The gameplay mechanics of Gold Miner typically involve aiming the claw or hook with precision and timing its release to grab onto the desired items. Each item has a different value, and successfully capturing them rewards the player with points or money.

As you progress through the game, the levels become increasingly challenging, with tougher obstacles, faster-moving objects, and more valuable treasures appearing. The player needs to strategize and make decisions quickly to maximize their earnings while minimizing risks.

To add an extra layer of strategy, some versions of Gold Miner include power-ups or special items that can enhance the miner's abilities. These power-ups might increase the speed of the claw, provide temporary invincibility, or offer other advantages to help the player succeed.

Gold Miner is known for its addictive and competitive nature, as players strive to beat their own high scores or compete against friends for the top spot. It tests hand-eye coordination, timing, and decision-making skills, making it an entertaining and challenging game for players of all ages.
View attachment 18848501

There could be several reasons why your plant's new leaves are losing color and dying after being transplanted to a hydroponic system. Here are a few possible factors to consider:

Nutrient imbalance: Hydroponic systems require careful monitoring and adjustment of nutrient levels. An EC (electrical conductivity) level of 1200 indicates a relatively high nutrient concentration, which may be too much for your plant. This high EC level could be causing nutrient imbalances, leading to leaf discoloration and plant stress. Consider reducing the nutrient concentration gradually and monitoring the plant's response.

pH imbalance: While a pH of 5.8 is within the acceptable range for many plants in hydroponics, it's worth noting that different plant species have varying pH preferences. Ensure that your plant's pH requirements are being met. Extreme fluctuations in pH levels can also stress plants and impact nutrient availability.

Temperature fluctuations: Fluctuating temperatures between day and night can stress plants, especially if the variation is significant. The daytime temperature of 33℃ (91.4℉) and nighttime temperature of 23℃ (73.4℉) may be on the higher side for some plants. Consider adjusting the temperature to a more suitable range, or provide additional measures such as shading or cooling to mitigate the stress.

Light intensity: While you mentioned that the light intensity is set at 100%, it's important to ensure that the light source is appropriate for the growth stage of your plant. Some plants may require specific light spectra or photoperiods to thrive. Additionally, excessive light intensity can cause leaf burn or stress. Verify that the light intensity and duration are suitable for your plant's specific requirements.

Fertilizer selection: General Hydroponics is a well-known brand, but it's crucial to ensure that the fertilizer you are using is appropriate for the plant species you are growing. Different plants have varying nutrient requirements, so double-check that you are providing the correct balance of nutrients.

kuku32

its okk chill if it happens at next nodes and not changing to green just add more N or check your lights distance