What's new

Help Me Turn My Attic into a Grow Space!

• Thread starter B. Self Reliant
  • Start date

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
The final tangible result of this 126 watt grow was 7.4 grams of absolute amber that shatters at around 60° F and is slightly tacky once the house warms up to about 72° F.

Thanks to everyone who followed along & gave advice or feedback!

let's end the thread with pics of the hash :dance013:

photos.gif

B

B. Self Reliant

let's end the thread with pics of the hash :dance013:

Sounds reasonable. . .

picture.php

I froze the acetone & the plant material & did a 45 second wash. After purging, I re-diluted into a small amount of 190 proof Everclear and re-purged. Both washes were followed by filtration through paper coffee filters.

picture.php

Although I purged for a long time, there are tiny bubbles in the amber. I think its from freezing the pyrex purging dish. When it was that cold the amber came out as crystals, so when I stacked them in the oil dish and left them at room temperature they melted and now there's trapped air in there.

picture.php

I have a dish and a half, so it should last a while.

picture.php

A dab'll do ya!

picture.php

The amber I couldn't scrape out of the pyrex dish was re-diluted with the Everclear and poured into this small jar that was caked with kief. I tried a 6-drop dose last night & it was too strong. I'll try 4 drops next time. I'm not a big fan of edibles, but this seems to be easy to dose & potent, so it might come in handy sometime. . .

B

B. Self Reliant

Thanks for following along.

Anyone who says LED's aren't there yet is crazy. If I only owned (1) 2' T5 bulb & (1) 126 watt LED fixture I could keep myself high 24/7 while smoking nothing but pure absolute amber shards/oil. Oh yeah, and I could do it without any fans , duct work or high electricity bills. Sounds like they work to me.

Next run is with (2) of these covering my whole 2'x10' space, but that'll get its own thread. My buddy just got one and they're amazing.. .
http://www.hydrogrowled.com/Penetrator-168X-PRO-LED-Grow-Light-P97.aspx

oxnard_confi

The amber was AMAZING stuff that made you want to make sweet love to the couch for multiple hours. One of the most intense highs I have ever experienced and I have been smoking for 25 years strong. Thanks for hooking it up bro. The AK and Muroc were also incredible highs that beg for huge bong rips. Gotta love the effort and final results.

B

B. Self Reliant

The amber was AMAZING stuff that made you want to make sweet love to the couch for multiple hours. One of the most intense highs I have ever experienced and I have been smoking for 25 years strong. Thanks for hooking it up bro. The AK and Muroc were also incredible highs that beg for huge bong rips. Gotta love the effort and final results.

Glad you could cruise by the casa & medicate properly. Yeah, that amber is pretty potent. . .