What's new

Help me quit smoking

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
My smoking habit got out of control.

I thought that growing, and then having better buds, would have helped me quitting but instead it just increased the weed i smoke.

I smoke as many joints as before (4-7 a day), but now i smoke them without tobacco.

The first step has been chopping a plant that was still vegging. It means that i have a single Power Plant that will be ready for the end of april (cure included) and then NO MORE GROWING.

Now that i cut my source, i have to cut my habit: The second step is quitting smoking in the daylight: When the sun is up, i won't light one.

That's terribly difficult: I have some minor misunderstanding with my GF and this ended up with an increased smoking habit. Now they are gone, but i decided i wont smoke in the morning (till 3.00 pm) instead of the whole day long.

I think i developed a problematic consumption of weed, and i have to solve this. Still i can't imagine my life without weed, i'm used to do ALMOST everything while stoned: i don't think the cinema, or the walks in the forest, or the sex will be the same without weed. I feel really frustrated, i think i need some help, maybe under the form of lithium, but i'll wait before consulting a doctor.

Feel free to bump any advice, i'll be glad to hear them.

R

Raistlin Majere

if i had to stop smoking i would
but i would never stop taking cannabis EVER
try looking in this forum HERE

good luck on the quiting smoking

G

Growing my own I have had the same prob. I have an extreme potent strain capable of making you trip. I smoke so much it was having no effect.
After I cut way back on my smoking the old trippy stoned outta my gourd feelen' has returned.
Some things are good without being high this will be worth it g.a.

good luck

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
if i had to stop smoking i would
but i would never stop taking cannabis EVER
try looking in this forum HERE

good luck on the quiting smoking

Yeah i think that after 6 months or 1 year without smoking, then i will feel comfortable to smoke a joint if a friend bring one. But i won't buy or grow anymore.

The problem is not the weed. The problem is the weed being illegal.

Being black cops always reserve special treatment for me. And i don't want to attract unwanted attention to me.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
octodiem said:
Growing my own I have had the same prob. I have an extreme potent strain capable of making you trip. I smoke so much it was having no effect.
After I cut way back on my smoking the old trippy stoned outta my gourd feelen' has returned.
Some things are good without being high this will be worth it g.a.

good luck

Yeah people usually do things without being high and still they appreciate them.

I dont see why i cant too.

dbuzz

Veteran
gramsci.antonio said:
Yeah i think that after 6 months or 1 year without smoking, then i will feel comfortable to smoke a joint if a friend bring one. But i won't buy or grow anymore.

The problem is not the weed. The problem is the weed being illegal.

Being black cops always reserve special treatment for me. And i don't want to attract unwanted attention to me.

then don't attract it? we're all avoiding unwanted attention, it's pretty easy. obey the laws, and blend in. a black man can blend in. it's not like you're wearing a "cannabis smoker" tshirt, ect.

:joint:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
dbuzz said:
then don't attract it? we're all avoiding unwanted attention, it's pretty easy. obey the laws, and blend in. a black man can blend in. it's not like you're wearing a "cannabis smoker" tshirt, ect.

:joint:

don't get me wrong, i wear suite and everything else needed to look serious.

Poor suite, but suite.

Anyhow the department where i study shares the building with a police station.

I love to study while high, but i always stink like weed and cant do anything about it.

Actually i'm in netherlands and i will stay for quite a while, but then i'm moving back to italy or germany (depends on what i'll choose) and then maybe to the USA.

I dont want to go back buying on the street, since i forgot how it's done, and i wont grow in an house that isn't mine, so i have to stop growing.

Yeah maybe i could have grown for a while longer, but i'm just facing the problem now instead of tomorrow.

D

Don Cotyle

Don't smoke it, you can ingest it, no smell!

Don't know what to tell ya man, I've been smokein for 41 years and never been busted for it...hell I'm never gonna stop!!!

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Just to let everyone know: i didnt touched a joint in a week now. That's A LOT for me.

I think i'm on the right way to totally quit.

I'll smoke a fat one on my birthday (the 29th of april), and i'll eat some biscuits, but definetly i won't smoke anymore :D:D:D:D

Hazelnuts

Try vaporizers, they don't smell nearly as much as smoking, are better for your lungs etc. Many advantages, one disadvantage: EXPENSIVE. At least a good one. See if that'd be an option for you.

E

EatCannabisRaw

make some ganja tea and carry it with you through the day. thats an issue way. you don't even need fat...just make sure you low boil it for 25-30 minutes...seems to work... for xtra kicks maybe through in a slice of butter or something. the tibetans drink butter tea, so its not that weird. neways... other than that just make some brownies or bud butter and bring it with you.

good luck man...I know what you mean...I live in a southern state and have a white boyfriend and for some reason cops like to pull us over and ask him "do you know this girl?" as if I'm a whore or something...

But yeah, Stay strong...I'll smoke twice as much for ya :p

G

I don't really get it, why do you want to stop getting high? I grow so I can smoke as much as I want, I am trying to smoke myself retarded right now maybe thats why I don't understand this thread? anyway good luck with that; peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HEY!!! Papa didn't raise no quitter! Don't be looking to me for help.......

Last edited:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Georgia Green said:
I don't really get it, why do you want to stop getting high? I grow so I can smoke as much as I want, I am trying to smoke myself retarded right now maybe thats why I don't understand this thread? anyway good luck with that; peace

a) Being a MJ smoker will attract on you unwanted attention of cops and, eventually, will force you to spend time in places where you don't want to be, called prisons.

b) Smoking joints isn't an healthy attitude

c) Assuming THC insn't an healthy attitude

d) If, for ANY reason, you run out of weed it's ALWAYS a pain in the ass

E

EatCannabisRaw

I don't know if you can really say that man. I think in reality you really can't narrow it down to that. You may have just been brainwashed into those particular values...which are common in this society we live in.

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
EatCannabisRaw said:
I don't know if you can really say that man. I think in reality you really can't narrow it down to that. You may have just been brainwashed into those particular values...which are common in this society we live in.

Those aren't values. Are scientific facts.

E

EatCannabisRaw

smoking isn't a healthy attitude. tell that to fulla nayak, who smoked a cannabis blunt a day and is the oldest woman who ever lived. or to the lady from france, who smoked also. its probably something else in your health that is making you feel bad. but either way, maybe your smoking bad weed...which...

its known that smoking a plant makes the energy go directly to your head. thats what the native americans believed. so you have to be very careful what you smoke....what type of energy is in the smoke you are putting, because that goes to your head.

i can't even smoke the current stuff i have because its bad energy from it. honestly. u have to be careful out there. lots of weed is loaded with greedy/negative/fearful vibes, at least commericially...since our illegal climate...

it may seem like a weird concept but i'm believing more and more its true. same thing happens with some of the meat you buy in the stores, where these animals literally live in fear because they know they are going to die

i haven't listened to this mp3 yet but it supposedly talks about these energetic properties of meat...
http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/HRR010.mp3

i think it applies to plants too... i mean, native americans were very particular with what smoking plants they would use... and they were particular in how they picked them. they were very respectful in that way. they did this for a reason too, not just because they were bored. u can read all about it in books.

some people even would say if you don't allow your plant to reach maturity (ie produce seeds) it won't be as happy, so you won't get as happy smoke. but i'm not sure. i think if you really treat your plants well, and make sure they are happy...and probably other factors...you will have better smoke. but if you are growing your plants in a climate of fear or whatever.. i think it can transfer to your weed. maybe its just your weed that is bad.

Last edited:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
i dont want to offend you, really, but i dont belive hippie bullshit.

Nayak lived so long maybe because she has a particularly strong immune system, as like someone is immune to AIDS or leper or Ebola.

Smoking is NEVER a good attitude, NEVER EVER. And also ingesting (vaping) THC isn't a good attitude.

That's what science tell us.

Science brought the human being on the moon, hippie bullshit didn't.

Latest posts

Latest posts