What's new

Help Me Please

Marley

Right i have a 400ww bulb and im soon going to buy a 250ww. I would like to no how do i get the most turn round of weed, useing the 250ww for a veag room. But then will i need something to keep the cutting under wile rooting. Man this is sending me mad, so now i put it to u.

Can u help?

Thanks

Peace out

G

I use a 250w mh in my veg room over my 2x2 flood and drain table.

I take clones from the cloner and put them into the 5.25"pots with ready gro as a media. You can veg them for a couple of days or a week. Then you can switch to 12/12 and start the flowering processing in your 2x2 and then 30 days in you can put them under the 400w to finish out the last 30 days.

You could feasibly pull a harvest off every 30 days that way.

Tex

Marley

Thanks Texas kid

Thanks Texas kid

Bro i only have just under a 2x2ft space, what have a mother and clones in the veag room? And add clones to my budding room. iI also have height on my side in the veag room. I have a lot more space in my budding room is about 4x4 ft. What do u think about having a little something to keep the clones under? for a week or two so they can root and then re-veagin them under 250ww then budding room.

Also how much do u think i will yeild of doing what u said, i want to be turning over 12oz in 8 weeks. is that to much to ask?:

Peace out

G

I keep my mothers and cloner setup in my veg room. So they are always on a 18/6 light schedule.

You can easily turn out 12 oz. in 8 weeks. I pulled just under a pound out of my 4x4 room the last cycle.

I take clones from my mothers, put them into the aerocloner for 10 days, once rooted I put them into the 5.25" pots under the 250w. This is all in the one veg room that is 4'x4'x9'.

I am always stagging the next run for my flower room in my veg room. That way the day I pull the plants to harvest I fill the flower room right back up with clones ready to go.

It's a flow I try to maintain throughout the process, real fluid like.

Tex

Marley

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Tex man that is sounding good, i havent got that much room in veag room, but the arcocloner sound like that take the rooting time away from the veag room and gives more time for growth in the veag room once rooted. hanks for the tips keep them coming if u have any more. Do u get many problems? with having a few grow rooms or is it that bit more fun having plants coming out of your ears.

cannadragon i can not up the watts, 400ww is o.k at the mo. True i am going to get a 250ww, i cant take the piss bro. Not my home, i still have it eazy. Adding more light will help my bud density and yeild From seed i think the most i have havest is 9oz. Me and buddy have been sayin r yeild r not up there yet. This is now my foruth grow indoors.

I will get there in the end.

Peace out

full time daddy
Veteran
hell

hell

i have my mother's and clone's in my flowering room.
2168clone_s_mothers-med.JPG

just take clone's 3 weeks befor harvest
1 week root
2 under tube's
3rd week under tube's or under the 250w for 12 then in the flower room for 12 hr's
after harvest them babys should be close to fliping..... maybe 1 week under the 400 then flip

no need for a sec room. or spliting a room into.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
When u say its not ur home marley, what exactly do u mean. i hope whoevers home it is knows about the grow. dont take this the wrong way, but i gues thats what u mean by not being able to take the piss.