What's new

Help me narrow down on a strain/breeder , pls . - semi commercial

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Hi DinosaurCocks , shot for the input .
I dont wanna sound all classy and what not , but i,d like to favor the cup winners for this purchase (i know its hype and all that) still.

reading more about the Mapple leaf Indica.
I like to hear this . Hmmmm , maybe in 3 moths time ill look into this.
Thanks man:tiphat:

:woohoo:

most of those cups are rigged and tbh i wouldn't touch most of those breeders or strains with a barge pole.. barneys are pretty shit mr nice ww is good if you pheno hunt.. Reserva Privada are probs your best bet from your list, the others ive not tried/smoked. serious i wouldn't go for them either . but if you believe cup hype you may not get anything decent. i think rascals superskunk is probably a really good bet it yields and it looks dank but ive not grown it.

good luck!

Dkgrower

Veteran
Just pick some and try em out - alot of variation to start with is good - then find the strain that works in ya enviroment and smoking pleasure...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown the Maple Leaf Indica 2 times and as said, it has good yields, hardy, stable genetics, great high imo.

30 years ago I would recommend it as a commercial strain. Today no.

It has a bunch of red hairs on it and not much calyx action. Taste is so so. Potency is not as high as some.

Grandaddy Purple from Ken is something that would fit the bill better. Looks more impressive, grape taste, a bit more potent I think.

Dinafem Cheese produced good, hardy plant, potent up buzz. A bit of a cheese taste.

Nirvana Northern Lights was a great plant, just 1 fem. Very potent, good yield, nice high. Mine was a sativa pheno and I took it almost 12 weeks in flower. 10 would have done ok, the top buds had white pistils even after all the time.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
My order was Intercepted at Customs .. i,m really bummed .

floralheart

Veteran
personal taste, chocolope, ak47, black widow, kosher kush

commercial kosher kush, chemdawg

personally, i'd look for winners in a chocolope or black widow, rather than single seed it. but that's just for personal tastes.

that mr. nice was sweet & electrifying. it left all other white widows in the dust. the seller had a nice winner cut that i got to smoke.

i'd buy the pack and grow it. gonna do that with his medicine man real soon.

just had a real nice chocolope this mid-week. winner cut, hard dense nugs with og kick to it and a chocolatey taste, worth lots of laughs & good vibes. good grower, good cut. nice nuggets.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
My order was Intercepted at Customs .. i,m really bummed .

Jedi that sucks big time! Did you have an guaranteed shipping or are you screwed this time? I have had a couple orders intercepted lately as well, from an unmentionable seedbank from the UK. Sorry to hear about your loss though! Its saddening and angering to see people being fucked with the way Cannabis user and growers are.

Jedi

ICMag Donor
personal taste, chocolope, ak47, black widow, kosher kush

commercial kosher kush, chemdawg

personally, i'd look for winners in a chocolope or black widow, rather than single seed it. but that's just for personal tastes.

that mr. nice was sweet & electrifying. it left all other white widows in the dust. the seller had a nice winner cut that i got to smoke.

i'd buy the pack and grow it. gonna do that with his medicine man real soon.

just had a real nice chocolope this mid-week. winner cut, hard dense nugs with og kick to it and a chocolatey taste, worth lots of laughs & good vibes. good grower, good cut. nice nuggets.

i like your picks .
chocolope got my interest !!
Black widow next
Kosher and AK47 somtime soon.

They resent the Kandy Kush . hold thumbs !

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Jedi that sucks big time! Did you have an guaranteed shipping or are you screwed this time? I have had a couple orders intercepted lately as well, from an unmentionable seedbank from the UK. Sorry to hear about your loss though! Its saddening and angering to see people being fucked with the way Cannabis user and growers are.

You know . shit happens .
Seedsman were very helpful and supportive . first time from them but i got good faith in them .
We discussed other sending methods . Hold thumbs for this round .
:dance013:

Feijao

dont have much time to make 24 clones and sex and flower .
the first batch of seeds gotta be bread and butter kinda thing

Lots of strains that have been mentioned in this thread are really great. I would have to say that since you dont have time to sex or pheno hunt to go with Wifi. I am not going to tell you that wifi is the greatest thing ever but I will say that I have not ever popped a single pack of seeds that had so many keepers.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Hey man, Seedsman is good if you get the guaranteed delivery.

Personally I have seen the Seedsman WW Freebies and they are nice.

Chocolope is a good one, flowering time like you say may be to long.

I remember hearing Freezeland, is really popular in Montreal, I hear it is a good commercial strain, haven't seen beans around though.

Peace SD

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ak in the right pheno (which most of them are) is awesome and yields good and smells extremely strong. i lost my mom so i popped 10 more last week. ive had old shcool smokers tell me that is top ten of all time from "my" ak. critcal kush did not do so good for me at all. huge plant with small yield. took up a ton of room and did very little and the smoke was average as well as the smell. most chem crosses are phenomenal. just finished up some chemmy jones and it is awesome.

Jedi

ICMag Donor
yip AK seems like a general allround winner ...good for for the heads up

Feijao

I found one Pure AK that was really great as well. Cant remember how many seeds popped but I have one that is still around. It takes almost 70 days but like hydro said it yields and has nice bag appeal. The 60 plus year old fishermen crowd loves the AK lol.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Good to hear they reshipped brother! I got 8 of those White Widow fems from Seedsman. I am running them now 2 are harvested, 5 to go(1 never popped!). They where pretty good smoke actually, and some of my unharvested phenos look and smell even better. It is typical WW. Good luck anyway

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Yes , they arrived safe and secure this time around .. Seedsman definitely deliver (scuze the pun)

I,m glad so many people agree on the AK47 , makes choosing easier .
shot a lot for the valuable input everybody.

Next puchase will be the Black Widow from Mr.Nice. i need WW males for my breeding project .....

Latest posts

Latest posts