What's new

Help me find C-99 regular seeds

DrFever

Veteran
Hey everyone not sure if this is right section but i need some help finding some C-99 males
i am wanting to cross PurePower Plant + C-99 making something out of this world :)) all i am finding is feminized seeds
so any info would be great full
Thanks in advance Doc

jm420

Veteran
nugget shiners c99 on the bay only a few packs by the looks of it.looks like Mosca has some f1's as well

bad gas

Mosca Negra in the seedboutique.

C 99 bx1 for $77.50

C99 F1 for $77.50

It shows the symbol for both sexes. If you're lucky, you'll get some of those excellent sweet tooth freebies.

Have a nice day. bg

DrFever

Veteran
thanks guys another question looking at mosca has anyone got anything from them and if so how was shipping time , and stealthy ness ???

jm420

Veteran
if your in the states its usaully about a 2week turn around ,its just a white envelope.from what Ive read mosca is top notch gear.I'm sure theres a couple threads on the c99.Check out the breeder section .Mosca has a whole forum

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hands down Mosca Negra seeds c99 . Pineapple mom in almost every pack and just drenched in frost with great yield to boot. He has the best c99 on the market period.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would also check out OTM x Indiana Bubblegum and Trainwreck x c99 while your lookin at mosca gear...

DrFever

Veteran
yup this site Rocks so much thanks a bunch looks like i will be ordering seeds shortly and trying to become Dr Jekyl and hide lol
also there free bee seeds looks like a decent yielder

http://www.seedsman.com/en/free-gift-from-mosca-azucar-3-seeds/

thinking of sexing PPP + c99 thinking it would be a good combo
thats if PPP would produce seeds my plants are a strong i have tryed everything to hermi and it just won't work lol here is a picture of my girls
dam excited to see what the they would look like crossed

G

Gunnlæif

I can't wait until Mosca makes a strain out of some of his own creations!! Yahoo!!

i think he's doing a fine job improving some great old stuff and making it better....no mutants either!

jm420

Veteran
After reading some threads on nugget shiner's C99 I would start there myself .Theres gonna be some gems there.
.I personally would go with the underdog
For 1 its the server fund, for two all of these guys are gonna be the breeders of the future and some of them will keep the old school genetics alive.