What's new

help me find a complete...(bmx wheel stuff)

NOKUY

Veteran
heres a pic of the new wheel w/ the olive green primo wall tire on it.

ill put up pics of the whole bike when i get done putting all the shit on it :wave:

NOKUY

Veteran
finally got all the new parts and wheel on my bike...gonna go roll around downtown ft. worth tomorrow, and find a good lot to do sum flatland:

the green is the 3rd paintjob ive done on this frame...heres the last one i did w/ 3 different color flames:

S

sow the seeds

Oh shit I totally forgot about this thread! Dunno how I coulda done that with what is says under my username haha. Anyways...

Hail, ton of companies are coming out with super nice completes now a days so you should be able to find a real nice one for cheap.

Saibai def get back on that bike. Its great exercise as well as meditation like you said.

NOKUY, damn I need to figure out a cool color now and send ya my old frame I wanna put back together, be on the lookout for a pm. The new bike is looking sick! Man that sprocket is oldschool huh? Graveyard if I remember correct? I wish I could ride flatland; street and park are killing my body now and I'm tired of getting hurt.

I still wanna see the warpig with the stash spot too. :joint:

I'm exhausted right now, I've been riding with no chain for the past week and digging at the trails everyday; on top of working all day. Worth it though, I'll have to get some pics of the trails tomorrow.

NOKUY

Veteran
sow the seeds said:
Oh shit I totally forgot about this thread! Dunno how I coulda done that with what is says under my username haha. Anyways...

Hail, ton of companies are coming out with super nice completes now a days so you should be able to find a real nice one for cheap.

Saibai def get back on that bike. Its great exercise as well as meditation like you said.

NOKUY, damn I need to figure out a cool color now and send ya my old frame I wanna put back together, be on the lookout for a pm. The new bike is looking sick! Man that sprocket is oldschool huh? Graveyard if I remember correct? I wish I could ride flatland; street and park are killing my body now and I'm tired of getting hurt.

I still wanna see the warpig with the stash spot too. :joint:

I'm exhausted right now, I've been riding with no chain for the past week and digging at the trails everyday; on top of working all day. Worth it though, I'll have to get some pics of the trails tomorrow.

no chain trails...lol...shit i dont doubt you after seeing that backward manual bro!

yeah that sprocket has ta go tho...its too big...its a 36....and i need about a small 20ish.

..and the warpig w/ the stashspot was my bros frame (troy mcmurray) i grew up and lived with troy, and i was in the house when the first warpig showed up (it was red if anyone asks.) (stashspot threaded into the upper rear wishbone)

if you dont know troy mcmurray you wont understand!

S

sow the seeds

Man that stash spot sounds awesome, coulda used a spot like that one time riding street lol. Oh and keep the sprocket that thing is a classic!

Luckily the trails are downhill too but I can't hit the big jump without a chain (or with one I'm not a trails expert heh).

Here's a pic of the right side line and the middle jump I just made bigger.

And heres a pic of a friend that used to be on here but isn't online much anymore (you probably remember him nokuy) messing around on a small jump.

NOKUY

Veteran
those trails look fun...too bad that me and dirt dont get along...dirt ALWAYS kiks my ass

S

sow the seeds

Get it out and hop on kizz, I'm sure it'll bring back some good memories! No wd40 in bearings though it just attracts more dust. Use a spray grease or wax based chain lube on the chain too.

Latest posts

Latest posts