• Dutchgrowns sweetest cindy

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • DJ shorts grape kush

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

señorsloth

Veteran
this is an interesting thread, as i'm looking for fruity sweet strains this round, my last run i went with more power strains, chem ibl, ak47, and og kush, wich all taste wonderful, especially the og, but i'm looking for more of a berry taste. true blueberry by djshort is the only one on my list so far.

i have been looking at c99 crosses for a while now, yeild taste and smell are always reported to be very good, but most importantly i heard there were a lot of pheno's in c99 that had no ceiling to the high....i haven't had something like that in years and i would buy if for no reason but that. unfortunately it seems the original is gone...as you all know already gypsy offers f2's but this sweetest cindy caught my eye in this thread.

if sweet tooth were still around it would have come first on my list but since it is not i am wondering what it would do in this sweetest cindy cross...how is the taste? and does it keep it's non existent ceiling or does that get watered down by the sweet tooth?