What's new

Help me decide on a Haze for $50

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
How bout NYC delivery service wants 50/gram for A++ bag appeal buds. 800/zip. For nothing more than you or me or anyone else could do in 9+weeks... AND it's partially decrimm'd for all intents and purposes - cops have discretion, and generally don't care if you aren't burning in public.

N

nelumbo

What? Mr. Nice just released, some Nev's Haze 2-3 months ago.

my ass yes !!! can you show me where I can by this stuff this days ?

Mr nice don't stop to say : new release, new release... in october 2008....after the high times cup....and the new release never come in fact...:wallbash:

not a problème for me I smoke some goods phenos f2 and f3 from greenHouse I made myself and I'm very Happy with those. :abduct:

If I find Mr nice neville f1 online for buy so I'll buy it for make comparaison and for not to miss something very unique eventually.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
my ass yes !!! can you show me where I can by this stuff this days ?

Mr nice don't stop to say : new release, new release... in october 2008....after the high times cup....and the new release never come in fact...:wallbash:

not a problème for me I smoke some goods phenos f2 and f3 from greenHouse I made myself and I'm very Happy with those. :abduct:

If I find Mr nice neville f1 online for buy so I'll buy it for make comparaison and for not to miss something very unique eventually.

I can tell you but it'll get deleted. I sent you a pm.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Crush I personally think you should just spend the extra cash and get the strain you want. it is worth is. I have mr. nice ssh going right now and it was worth every penny. It is a little pickier strain than I expected, but still an easy grow. Plus I got 3 keeper moms in one pack.

NL#5 x nevelle's haze is coming out soon i hear, you might wanna wait for that. I think it is sam the skunkman's

C

curious101

i again would highly recommend the hazes from MNS and believe it would be worth the wait to save up and get some of Shanti's Hazes if you are cloning to keep for good...the vigor, taste and quality of the high in Shanti's strains is unmatched IMHO when it comes to Hazes and Widow strains...if you can't go with MNS then i agree with Barletta you should check out Nirvana and buy two packs of one of their strains (u can almost always find a phenomenal keeper from Nirvana if you search one strain with two packs-but with only one pack Nirvana can be risky especially with a haze that is already a bit diverse in its MNS F-1 form) and i've heard nothing but good things about Jock Horror which is an F2 of Sensi's Jack Herer (NL,SK, Haze)...i would also check out Nirvana's NLxHaze or Nirvana Special which is a Herer hybrid....honestly for the vigor, and overall healthy and strong plants that MNS offer its worth the cash, think of it as an investment for years to come...everyone finds a keeper in SSH and Doc Chronic has Neville x Mango Haze for under 70$, that is a steal

P

PrimoVG

Lots of good info here.

I'm also looking for a good haze. I was checking out the BBH (big buddha haze). It's in the $50 bracket for 10 fem beans. It's suppose to be Amnesia, G-13, SSH crossed with a Spanish sativa.

Has anyone smoked or grown this?

I like that it has a relatively short flowering period.

peace

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I 2nd the vote for Johhy Blaze :D Also, any of the haze hybrids from ACE.....you won't go wrong with any of those.

Work2much

I'd probably split the difference between $100 and up seeds like Neville's and cheaper seeds like Nirvana's and go with Kalit Mist from Serious for $70.

IMO it is under priced for the quality.

P

perakko

i would suggest johnny blaze from legends also, very nice haze hybrid. some variation here between the nevilles and blueberry sat but take em to f2 and find your haze dom pheno, that's what i'm doing :)

heres the mom i made f2s from, or a nugs of it

24226019.JPG

242260241.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts