Votes: 55 60.4%
  • White russian

Votes: 55 60.4%

• Total voters
C

Cinderella99

Yea... "Misty" from a certain seedbank was

Yea... "Misty" from a certain seedbank was

supposed to be a great yielder/stoner 8-9 years ago, as was the GWS from GHS....both of these burried in the deep freeze ;-)

All white (black) widow power mixed with mucho afghani for maximum sadistic stoning power/yield.

Again, all very indica s*it.. I never wanted to do a commercial, but always wanted big yield with strong weed. I don't think I really fully understood the indica/sativa trade off factor even back then.

What ever happened to Misty or GWS?

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the status as of today

the grow room is a little delayed ( hehe wouldnt be the first time) but i think it should be operational in about 2 weeks.

MIS and White Russian hasnt arrived yet as Seedbay has had holiday

Skunk#1 hasnt arrived yet but a nice envelope that contained Trainwreck IBL, UK Cheese x Chronic and Biddy Early x Chonic arrived the day before New years eve :)

Bifrost aka bublegum should arrive in a week or so as clones so its a sure winner for first run together with the TW

a few days before the room is ready for the bulbs to start glowing ill make up my mind on which strains and crosses to grow and start germinating

tnx for all the kind words and suggestions so far
please keep them coming

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seedbay still lists my White Russians and the hopefully Mazar I Sharif as freebies, as not yet shipped so they will probably not the among the strains in the first grow

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
overmind1632 said:
Are the trainwreck IBLs from crazy x seeds?

So which 4 do you plan on growing?

Yes, as it can be seen in the strain descriptions on page1, its Trainwreck IBL from Crazy X seeds

Which 4 to run depends on many thing
one of them being which of the ordered/promised seeds i actually receive

White Russian / Mazar I Sharif freebies are still listed at Seedbay as unpayed even though i send an envelope with money on the 16. of December
i hope its work load from the holiday causing this and not a stolen letter.

Skunk#1 and Double Dutch from an anonymous donor hasnt arrived yet

Chronic f2 was lost due to smashed seeds on arrival

Ak48
BBxNL
Golden skush
are already in my own seed stock

Bifrost aka Bubblegum should arrive within a week or so

the grow room is a little delayed but when its operational i will have to pick from available seeds by then
and ill also cut some clones from my existing mother plants and flower those as a bonus

4 x 400 watt lights is available

the 4 seed strains will be grown in 12 liter pots and the bonus clones will be grown in 3-4 liter pots with a little lower priority

for clones i might pick Deep Chunk, C99 and Jock Horror and maybe some Nepalese Jam
i might be making seeds from Deep Chunk and C99 as they seems to be in demand and not many seeds available on the market
might also flower a few Nordic/Danish strains to use in crosses with the above for some killer outdoor crosses for next year

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the choice between all those great genetics and which ones to run in the first batch have been very hard
esp after recieving an envelope filled with nice top genetics for both indoor an outdoor use in for both this run and future breeding

Skunk#1, double dutch, endless skies, mighty might, herijuana and a bunch of top class genetic crosses
a big tnx goes out to the suplier
you know who you are and tnx again, VERY appreciated

the choice for this run has been very hard cause if could run all those i wanted in first run i would need at least 100 m2 flowering space :)

Skunk#1, Trainwreck IBL, Bifrost bublegum and Double dutch to gether with some clones from previous grows such as Deep Chunk, c99 and others

definitely running Big Cheese, biddy early, white russian, endless skies and others in up coming grows very soon.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
white russian, bi frost, double dutch, trainwreck. firs 2 have to go first fo sho, peace smoke good luck and russian , you wont regret

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
final choice for strains have been made

im going for Skunk#1, Trainwreck IBL, Bifrost ( Sagaseeds special bublegum version) and Double dutch to gether with some clones from previous grows such as Deep Chunk, c99 and others

C99 and Deep Chunk will be seeds grows as many wants those but to few or no one offers them

still some time before i can start the grow as the room isnt ready yet as ive had too much things to sort out
i expect it to start soon though

Latest posts

Latest posts