• canna

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • general hydroponics

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • BC

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive got to post twice and say just how pleased i am with my flora series nutes by gh, no shaking like flora nova, and much more accurate ppm then nova as well each time, plants look super happy, ph is perfect with tap without adjusting, could not be easier, coco, tap water n gh, done.

Beanfish

I used Botanicare PBP for a long time. It's ok but I found it hard to "dial in" to to different strains. I usually needed to add Cal-Mag+ to even things out.

My c/p from the other nute thread:

After trying a few brands I settled on Floranova Bloom (using Lucas Formula) for all phases and haven't looked back. It's just too easy and the ladies love it. The branches just fall over under the bud weight. Nearly all of them. Kinda tired of tying them up honestly. One jug, on a mission!

Although debatable, I do supplement with Koolbloom powder in weeks 3-6/7 of bloom (8-9 week strains) and a little SM90 for the roots.

Good luck in your search.

L

lid

Well though different than the poll it sounds like it's GH and Canna. I'm thinking i will go with GH in my main room due to the fact that i have a 100 gal. rez. I would like to try other nutes though so mabe i can set a small system to running canna.

Latest posts

Latest posts