What's new

Help in setting up my grow room PLEASE!!

Lokdog

Howdy!!

So I'm looking for some help setting up my room.
2nd grow coming up, (last was in a tent).

Medical license lets me grow 30 ladies but I'm not sure if I have the room.

I have a 14'x11' corner in my basement sectioned of with Mylar and was thinking a 9'x9' canopy within the 14x11 room. (But the right guidance might change this).

Any recommendation would be awesome.

So far I have 1x1000wMH and
1x630W CMH. I know I'll need more light but that depends on how many plants I'll grow.

So, I know I have lots of options for space and how many plants (30) i can grow but not sure if I should cram all 30 or space out less.

I got too many options but was hoping some experienced peeps could maybe narrow down some of the options with me.

Also, what size exhaust fan should I be looking into now. I'm guessing a 10"?.

Thank you so very much for your time and any input you could suggest this nube!!

Drop That Sound

Hey man! For starters, I personally would partition the area into separate rooms and spaces, and setup for a perpetual type of system. That way you are constantly vegging/flowering, and not waiting long periods of time between harvests. Also spread the work out a little bit, instead of trimming a whole 9 x 9 at once.

At 14' wide, if you made a 4 foot isle way that leaves you room to work and 5 ft on each side for tables/trays or whatever. Or vice versa, and a 3 ft isle way with 4' on the sides. Then you could could also have a veg area the same way, etc..

Latest posts

Latest posts