What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help I.D. Motley Crue bagseed circa 1994

Another thing to add, the only reason she got the seeds was because they thought it was funny she asked to keep the roach, I'm assuming because it was just a tiny nub. One of them said she could smoke some seeds later too, and handed her the baggie.

DAT

I had a friend in High school who was a HUGE Motley Crue fan. We met in our senior year. She had moved to NJ from Texas and was the wildest parting girl I ever met in my life! She was super cool and let me drive her IROCK sports car everywhere. Lol. Do you remeber those cars ? They were totally bad ass back in 1986. So I painted her an oil painting of Vince Neil that she eventually got him to sign. She admitted to me she gave one of their bodyguards or Roadies a blowjob to meet the band!! I kinda lost respect for her when she told me that.

I had a friend in High school who was a HUGE Motley Crue fan. We met in our senior year. She had moved to NJ from Texas and was the wildest parting girl I ever met in my life! She was super cool and let me drive her IROCK sports car everywhere. Lol. Do you remeber those cars ? They were totally bad ass back in 1986. So I painted her an oil painting of Vince Neil that she eventually got him to sign. She admitted to me she gave one of their bodyguards or Roadies a blowjob to meet the band!! I kinda lost respect for her when she told me that.
Those IROCs are awesome. Now is the time to grab those up, you can get a clean one for anywhere between 6-8k. The value on those are going to skyrocket in the next 5-10 years.

All the hairspray cock rock girls I knew growing up were hoes. LOL They always had huge hair, tight jeans with stuff written on them with ink pen, and hickies on their necks.

Pollypak

GD 1972, now MC 1994... I've seen this type of post before. Same structure: someone finds very old seeds of some magic strain related to some famous musician known for drug consumption, tries to germinate many beans but ONLY ONE sprouts. A SPECIAL MOTHER is born, genetics totally unrelated to anything in the market now, the only identifier is the seal approval of some connaiseur musician. It's never Billy Joel, Huey Lewis, Duran Duran, Bruce Hornsby... no, it has to be the Grateful Dead or Motley Crue.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I recently ran into some friends in a local band that my band used to play shows with. After talking to them for a while about music, weed, and everything else I found out their drummer grows! A few weeks later I stopped by one of their shows and gave them some of the buds I grew and a few seeds. Funny how so many musicians and lovers of music have a common interest in MJ.

highsteppa

Veteran
Fun story and nice job getting that seed up and going!

In 92-93 my some friends and I were bus boys at a restraunt and started getting weed from one of the waitresses. Her brother wa the guitarist in an hair metal band called “slaughter”. The weren’t as big as MC but toured nationally.

Any way the weed he was giving his sister to move on his visits home was road kill skunk. Northern lights replaced it and haven’t seen it since. Sounds like you found some good skunk, can we hear more about the smoke?

GD 1972, now MC 1994... I've seen this type of post before. Same structure: someone finds very old seeds of some magic strain related to some famous musician known for drug consumption, tries to germinate many beans but ONLY ONE sprouts. A SPECIAL MOTHER is born, genetics totally unrelated to anything in the market now, the only identifier is the seal approval of some connaiseur musician. It's never Billy Joel, Huey Lewis, Duran Duran, Bruce Hornsby... no, it has to be the Grateful Dead or Motley Crue.

Did I say Motley Crue? Sorry, I meant Engelbert Humperdink. :)
I get your skepticism, and it's all good. I've also read stories like mine before and was skeptical as well.

Fun story and nice job getting that seed up and going!

In 92-93 my some friends and I were bus boys at a restraunt and started getting weed from one of the waitresses. Her brother wa the guitarist in an hair metal band called “slaughter”. The weren’t as big as MC but toured nationally.

Any way the weed he was giving his sister to move on his visits home was road kill skunk. Northern lights replaced it and haven’t seen it since. Sounds like you found some good skunk, can we hear more about the smoke?
It's really funky and some of the terps that I recognize are definitely in the diesels, ogs, and chems. It coats my mouth with a thick skunky flavor that has slight hints of hash.

When it's burning , the smoke smells like dog poop and hash. IMO the flavor isn't as tasty as OG or sour diesel, but it's just as strong on the tasebuds. It's tastes better than Chem D to me.

The smell from the bud skunk and a deep, dark pine. The swampy smell that it had in flowering isn't as strong but it's still there, and sometimes I'll get a tiny bit of citrus smell in the background if I focus on it. I also get a little smell from it that reminds me of a Hostess chocolate pie. Like a mix of the filling and the crust. So predominately skunky pine smoke with some other nuances in the mix.

It's really funky and some of the terps that I recognize are definitely in the diesels, ogs, and chems. It coats my mouth with a thick skunky flavor that has slight hints of hash.

When it's burning , the smoke smells like dog poop and hash. IMO the flavor isn't as tasty as OG or sour diesel, but it's just as strong on the tasebuds. It's tastes better than Chem D to me.

The smell from the bud skunk and a deep, dark pine. The swampy smell that it had in flowering isn't as strong but it's still there, and sometimes I'll get a tiny bit of citrus smell in the background if I focus on it. I also get a little smell from it that reminds me of a Hostess chocolate pie. Like a mix of the filling and the crust. So predominately skunky pine smoke with some other nuances in the mix.

It's only been jarred up for a couple days, so I don't know what it will be like in a week or two. I may or may not change, IDK

Some dry nugs

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts