What's new

Help! Having a horrible time... plants don't like me watering, why?

Easy7

Veteran
That is a very nice grow room. I hope things work out for you. It's hard to learn on the job, easy to learn but tuff risk. Are you using citric acid for ph down? I like citric acid, it's not so acidic and quite natural.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hook that cooltube up or get rid of it. They are heat trappers...

JCChronic

Water from a dehumidifier is not good water for living things, well, it could be used for non-fruit bearing plants.

sierra_mika

5th Week Flower

5th Week Flower

Half way point is behind me now.. Things are still progressing very well. Buds are starting to get dense and heavier. Plants were falling over with their newly added weight. I've staked the ones needing assistance with bamboo. The GDP's look very potent already but the yield is not very desirable. All the others however I'm getting very happy with and excited about. Some decent colas forming now. The NL-Blueberry cross in particular I'm getting giddy about, as it is maturing the quickest and looks the most favorable thus far. In fact, it's becoming so potent in aroma the entire room smells like freshly baked blueberry muffins, no joke! Much more so than the dried product I've sampled at the dispensaries from the blueberry strains. The room literally smells like a batch of fresh muffins just out of the oven, it brings a smile to my face and makes me hungry for breakfast every morning now!!

picture.php

picture.php

Fairy is beginning to pay me a visit each night... seeing dust now...

picture.php

picture.php

sierra_mika

Now current and up to date...

Now current and up to date...

Easy7: No, I haven't, but will take a look at it... thanks.

Critter: Yes, definitely a heat trapper, but have been reluctant to rewire it for the wing now that I'm no longer using the venting on the lights. I know I should, and did the other light, but my feminine instincts got the best of me and I just never ended up doing so... I hate wires and electric stuff and will probably be employing the ducting again next cycle so I'm just letting it ride at present. The humidity in Petaluma CA is more than I recall/expected, after my time in Vegas at least, and there's already a few things I've identified as needing alteration for next run. In Vegas, I deployed the tubes and ducting because of the extreme heat, both inside and out. I lived in the foothills of red rock and the heat was often in the 115-120 in the summer months. Was insane, and with complete absence of humidity to the point where even dry wood would conduct electricity, pretty crazy stuff...

JJChronic: Thanks, I've been throwing it out in my lawn now, figured it's better than the sink anyway...

OrganicBuds: I was looking at a different model Hydro-Logic, but if the small boy does the trick for you, it's half the price of what I was considering. Thanks again!!

medicalmj

Veteran
The clones don't seem to appreciate my watering them. Every time I do, the problem simply get's worse. I've attached some pics below showing the progression of the issues I'm encountering. If you could please take a look for me, I'd appreciate it immensely. Trying not to kill these ones too. The water is straight tap water, nothing added but PH Down (to 7.0).

Not sure if the problem in the pics went away, as thread just came up again, but those pics you first posted look very much like a P def caused by cold roots. This happened to me this winter, exact same look, including how the spots appear, the blackish grey, the brittleness, all of it.

My solution was low 60s and maybe even getting down to 60 in medium. Go look at pics in the sticky by Joe Fresh above. It's identical. If the problem went away, well it is getting warmer out.