What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Finding Signal I Seen To Prove or Disprove My Overall Theory.

I have posted this else where a little different. All I'm asking is look for Barrier. When you Find Harvest How You Want. But try to catch a signal that she sends to change all development below and eventually the hole plant. Trimed and tried to make where you can follow.

Iwant to start by saying I've done this before. I just want the right message this time. The SIGNAL is what I want people to get. I'm offering DOUBLE Harvest to TRIPLE Harvest. Here I go this is a bit long but all relevant. Come to think it ends with a challenge!
The signal I saw can you?
The Barrier on all Autos is real. Here's how to find.
1.1 Follow Red to White Pistol development on your plant. It starts and finishes on every branch or far enough down the stalk. To find best start with lack of lighting.
1.2 Within Barrier. Looks Young like weeks three to four in development and is actually dormet there never aging until that signal.
1.3 It can be as young as a flash here.
1.4 Harvest Marshall Way By Taking Red hairs before they can turn others with signal
1.5 What this means is growth in the plant and buds is different.
2.1 Outside barrier we all know this is the basic 8 to 10 week cycle of a bud.
2.1 Grow to this how you like but stretching with lack of lighting inside works great 👍😃.
3How to Harvest Marshall Way
3.1Take all. The Outside Barrier. Meaning only BUDS with White Pistol development Left.
3.2 Now Buds And Branches of Red pistol development should be gone.
3.3 The White Pistol development Left needs to be reshaped And Headed( don't cut to close to main stalk or cut to close to bud points on branches.
3.4This allows all growth to now be treated like a new Three To Four Months old girl with all the benefits of starting new there.
4MyGrows facts.
4.1 I use two light sources that do both veg and flower lighting.
4.2 The signal Comes From Her Optimal with a Loop or Science backed Optimal.
4.3To find the Signal went over 2 plus feet of plant in an hour. When it comes it's fast and comes from optimal.
4.4Optimal can come from A Side bud
I think that's most of it trying to keep short. The CHALLENGE Find The Signal
1 it came after flushing last time
2 If you harvest my way Buds inside never I mean never turn red.
3I couldn't film would have to be set up first ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PHOTO. Must have before and After of the flashes
4 Travels down 👇 the Branch From the BUD at tip by way of nutrients flow.
5Going Down the Branch Then Traveling Back Up The Stalk And Out other Branches as It Reached them.

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_011418.jpg
    IMG_20231212_011418.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have posted this else where a little different. All I'm asking is look for Barrier. When you Find Harvest How You Want. But try to catch a signal that she sends to change all development below and eventually the hole plant. Trimed and tried to make where you can follow.

Iwant to start by saying I've done this before. I just want the right message this time. The SIGNAL is what I want people to get. I'm offering DOUBLE Harvest to TRIPLE Harvest. Here I go this is a bit long but all relevant. Come to think it ends with a challenge!
The signal I saw can you?
The Barrier on all Autos is real. Here's how to find.
1.1 Follow Red to White Pistol development on your plant. It starts and finishes on every branch or far enough down the stalk. To find best start with lack of lighting.
1.2 Within Barrier. Looks Young like weeks three to four in development and is actually dormet there never aging until that signal.
1.3 It can be as young as a flash here.
1.4 Harvest Marshall Way By Taking Red hairs before they can turn others with signal
1.5 What this means is growth in the plant and buds is different.
2.1 Outside barrier we all know this is the basic 8 to 10 week cycle of a bud.
2.1 Grow to this how you like but stretching with lack of lighting inside works great 👍😃.
3How to Harvest Marshall Way
3.1Take all. The Outside Barrier. Meaning only BUDS with White Pistol development Left.
3.2 Now Buds And Branches of Red pistol development should be gone.
3.3 The White Pistol development Left needs to be reshaped And Headed( don't cut to close to main stalk or cut to close to bud points on branches.
3.4This allows all growth to now be treated like a new Three To Four Months old girl with all the benefits of starting new there.
4MyGrows facts.
4.1 I use two light sources that do both veg and flower lighting.
4.2 The signal Comes From Her Optimal with a Loop or Science backed Optimal.
4.3To find the Signal went over 2 plus feet of plant in an hour. When it comes it's fast and comes from optimal.
4.4Optimal can come from A Side bud
I think that's most of it trying to keep short. The CHALLENGE Find The Signal
1 it came after flushing last time
2 If you harvest my way Buds inside never I mean never turn red.
3I couldn't film would have to be set up first ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PHOTO. Must have before and After of the flashes
4 Travels down 👇 the Branch From the BUD at tip by way of nutrients flow.
5Going Down the Branch Then Traveling Back Up The Stalk And Out other Branches as It Reached them.
Very interesting friend, thanks for posting.

Thanks for the reading again 😄. Sorry I don't have all my pics. I used three phones one the screen broke and one was stolen. I still have a lot showing a plant from first four autos grown. It took a long time to finish as you will see. From photos. These show where I first seen this barrier. From it I have the next grow you see which was erratic grown in just low light. I'm having trouble finding pics of next three I grew and harvested in between. My outside grow went were I put these at when I took them outside for light. These girls where Runtz Auto. I grew four after harvesting the outside girls from these buckets The year before. Let me know if they help. I would really appreciate it 🙏. I know what I'm saying sounds crazy I've only been growing a couple years and I really didn't think much of autos before this find. You'll see I moved my grow from a different room to my closet. If you look at the blue bucket girl there is two but look completely different. I cropped some and not others. I was always trying to progress my normal reg females through Autos.Mainly pay attention to when and how many times I harvested her.
received_233234692395695.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for the reading again 😄. Sorry I don't have all my pics. I used three phones one the screen broke and one was stolen. I still have a lot showing a plant from first four autos grown. It took a long time to finish as you will see. From photos. These show where I first seen this barrier. From it I have the next grow you see which was erratic grown in just low light. I'm having trouble finding pics of next three I grew and harvested in between. My outside grow went were I put these at when I took them outside for light. These girls where Runtz Auto. I grew four after harvesting the outside girls from these buckets The year before. Let me know if they help. I would really appreciate it 🙏. I know what I'm saying sounds crazy I've only been growing a couple years and I really didn't think much of autos before this find. You'll see I moved my grow from a different room to my closet. If you look at the blue bucket girl there is two but look completely different. I cropped some and not others. I was always trying to progress my normal reg females through Autos.Mainly pay attention to when and how many times I harvested her. View attachment 18948271
Your garden looks great. Thanks for sharing and keeping us posted.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So what you're alluding to is a hormonal or other change, which occurs when flowers fully ripen?

And what's more, by harvesting each set of flowers before they reach this point, the remaining flowers will bulk out and mature in ways they normally would not. This produces more flowers over a longer period of time as well.

The key is identifying the visual indicators on your plants.

Right?

Yes I think. Here's some other pics kinda showing.

Attachments

• received_23934260642840240~2.jpeg
    received_23934260642840240~2.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 33
  • received_616596423834369~3.jpeg
    received_616596423834369~3.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 36
  • received_552449117034709~3.jpeg
    received_552449117034709~3.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230510_054934~2.jpg
    IMG_20230510_054934~2.jpg