What's new

Help choosing a gift, please

G

just my two cents.......but there seems to be way too much honesty in there. THat sounds dumb probably. But does she really want to hear all that? I don't know what her sense of humor is like at all, and I can see how maybe you were shootin for something. SO maybe you have a good clue as to what her sense of humor is. If you don't at all, be careful, because you might find that some words you write and find humorous, she reads and is confused as to what you're gettin at or just misses the humor altogether.
I really don't mean to sound so negative here, and I really hope someone comes along with something more positive to tell ya. who knows, it could just be me that doesn't feel this. Ill see if I can send a couple females your way to respond, they know how girls think a lot more than we do :p

hmm, i always thought girls like honesty? then again, im pretty straight forward about everything on a social basis... so, the fuck if i know.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Well....the poem is very.......well....it is really too honest and too out there in my opinion. If I was a young gal and we we friends, that would put me off a little. If you are artistic, a nice drawing would be better I think. Or a card and a hug, you'd be surprosed how far that will get ya.

Latest posts

Latest posts