What's new

HELP!! Are these male flowers? Should I kill her!!?

Harvest

deff a hermi.....or if you like the genes let the nanners develop save the pollen or let it blow a load in the room and get some of ur own cross! :)

maxima32

dude get some tweezers like the ones you and your wifey use to pluck the bushy eye brows and pluck pluck pluck. This early in flower is definately a straight up herman. cross dressers will definately seed somewhere you donot want. Rid that , but you can saver her semen from pollinating if you keep a close eye on it and pluck pluck pluck. we all have been there and from my experience this early it isjust too much of a hassle. its different if this happens 5 or 6 weeks in.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
how about dutch master reverse or whatever it's called? I have heard it will stop a herm in its tracks???
Thanks for the replies!

♥Mo♥

Thats a hermie, a nanner is what you got there. I pluck them with spit on my fingers to trap the pollen as best I can when disrupting it. I have seen a few seeds but the pollen is not always viable. If she goes crazy with them chop her ass but a few here in there won't hurt.

Your best advice right there. It is indeed a "nanner" it is a "part" of a male flower that does contain usually viable pollen that will for sure pollinate all that is near it. Tweezers also do work well but again a little moisture to keep the majority of pollen spreading to a minimal. Also do not squeeze these nanners if at all possible as they will burst. :joint:

M

mrred

i dont agree its viable pollen because it will contain genes that are prone to hermie,

Latest posts

Latest posts