What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help and advice needed!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm, that really sucks!
Probably the light leak AND the feminizing.
Keep pickin em off, if they stop you win, if they keep coming, get rid of em.
cc

G

I don't think I'd use the hermie pollen... and I agree w/cc keep pulling till u win or the bananers do...

Coopdog

I've tried to remove all the male flowers from plants that were slightly hermed, and never been successful. You will have seeds if you have a herm, from my experience.
The thing is, the seeds will carry the hermaphroditic trait, Though I don't think this holds true if the plants hermed as a result of light stress, as it sounds like. But if they are the result of a genetic hermie, that trait will be passed on even though it is a recessive gene.
If it is your only plant, keep it, but if it is gonna pollinate things, I would take it now and be done with it. PEace...

krusty

hhmmm....bad news dewd

100% if you have hermy traits now it will continue...

and i doubt it was the light leaking

femmed seeds suck....period

if it was me i woud toss that sorta genetics out....

i have seen bogs genetics....and he tells me he dont fem seeds so if you gotta buy seeds i would look at his shit

peace

krusty