What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hell's lazerlite x Mac 1 (r) hunt

whereisbrianV.

Hell's Lazerlite (Hell's OG x GrapelazerliteIII)
x Mac 1 (reversed)

Running 35 phenotypes of this in a 60 light perceptual harvest.

The Hell's Lazerlite has the best plant structure I have seen and she definitely breeds true for that. Hell's OG made quick hard nugs but lacked power GrapelazerliteIII has a souring high but doesn't make rock nugs. The cross makes large strong bushes that stacks well and puts on the grease.

All of my crosses with the Mac1 were to smash some flavor into it. Thus far this cross is like a dump truck of putrid garbage flavors.

Attachments

• photo2103084.jpg
    photo2103084.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2103085.jpg
    photo2103085.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
  • photo2103086.jpg
    photo2103086.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 56

whereisbrianV.

36659.jpeg
36658.jpeg
Hell's OG leaning pheno (darkness) at week 7

Not a phenotype for bags but definitely a washer. Out of this table of 8 sisters there where two of these darkness phenotypes. I have 20 of the sisters on other tables and not one darkness phenotype on any of those. I flip by the tallest plants first so these must have had some veg vigor to end up first to flower together.

She is going to done by 8 for sure, most of her sisters will follow shortly after.

We are looking for a stanky smoker with hard cone nugs and a fast greasy washer out of this cross.

I would say we might end up with a few out of this table alone, the structure of the MAC1 has taken up the trashy Grapelazerlite3 terps up well and the blackberry from the hell's OG has tightened up the flower time to everything.

jackspratt61

Looking good! I too have a lazer keeper. Minty exhale,candy inhale. Very good power.
Have you posted any pics of your lazer?

Latest posts

Latest posts