What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hells angels og

LVgrow

$500 for a $14 dollar clone? Naw I'd stick too seeds. Grab like 5 different packs from different breeders and grow all 50+. Should find at least 2 maybe 3 keepers if you're searching for an OG. Sad thing is most of these breeders are horrible when it comes to proper description of the smells, so the key is research on breeders with test grows.

I have a ghost from dhn and they said it should be real gassy. But I will be the judge of that in a few months.

$500 for a $14 dollar clone? Naw I'd stick too seeds. Grab like 5 different packs from different breeders and grow all 50+. Should find at least 2 maybe 3 keepers if you're searching for an OG. Sad thing is most of these breeders are horrible when it comes to proper description of the smells, so the key is research on breeders with test grows.

I have a ghost from dhn and they said it should be real gassy. But I will be the judge of that in a few months.

They seem to have a nice selection forsure , I'd like to know how that ghost turns out for you . I've got a pretty nice little collection of og seeds I think I should be able to find a few keepers . I've really took an interst in breeding and noticed that some breeders have really had good luck with the HA-og that's all ,figured she could be a valuable tool . I'll keep my eye out, maybe find her alot cheaper Idk . Thank you for the insight sir ,greatly appreciated

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

Ghost pics?

LVgrow

They seem to have a nice selection forsure , I'd like to know how that ghost turns out for you . I've got a pretty nice little collection of og seeds I think I should be able to find a few keepers . I've really took an interst in breeding and noticed that some breeders have really had good luck with the HA-og that's all ,figured she could be a valuable tool . I'll keep my eye out, maybe find her alot cheaper Idk . Thank you for the insight sir ,greatly appreciated

No problems and to be real with you I've found my best OG as bagseeds in some Diablo that my boy skewed to hell. I still have 3 seeds left I've been saving.

Just take clones before you flower or you will lose it:tiphat:

do us all a favor and don't breed dude seriously your wack as fuc if you think the HA og is real. LOL mr breeder what state des og come from and how many ha are even there? a breeder LOL nope like I said og is og sucka hope u get 50 post so u can PM everyone on here looking for a hook up NOT

Lmao hey little boy ,does your parents know your on the Internet talking with adults ? If I was in a rush to get 50 posts I don't think it would take me a full year to get 40 . Stay off my thread if you don't have anything constructive to say ,sounds like a 15 year old girl why are you such a hater? And what does knowing where og came from have anything to with anything lmao you sound like a real faggot lol ,have a nice day lil buddy

No problems and to be real with you I've found my best OG as bagseeds in some Diablo that my boy skewed to hell. I still have 3 seeds left I've been saving.

Just take clones before you flower or you will lose it:tiphat:

I appreciate the advice bro ,my buddy found 2 seeds in a bag of banana og and it's pretty damn good over ripe banana on the inhale ,og on the exhale . I was surprised to hear he found it in a bag . We're gona do a few crosses into her see what we get

Tynehead Tom

incidentally..... I've grown a whole bunch of "cut only " biker strains.
now, I'm no biker, but I do know that the cuts I was growing from the early to late 90's were all from patch members of both outlaw and hells angels. I grew up in surrey bc , what can I say. I was stickin it to this hot blond and her dad ended up being "someone" and , well, I learned to grow weed from some of the best ;)
I can say, that not one of those strains was ever called "hells angels OG"
not sure when that name popped up or what country or any of that jazz but I do know, I've never , and would never in my wildest dreams pay hundreds of dollars for a clone. Half the fun of growing weed is doing it from seed..... every one is like a kinder surprise, ya just never know what yer gonna get LOL
I pay 5 bux for well rooted cuts, pink kush, purple kush, black tuna, skywalker and a few others. I'll ask my longshoreman buddies about this "HA OG" cut only, if it exists...... they will most certainly know

Ollie

Veteran
Its a cut from orange county. No vlackberry in it as i know ore have seen. Just straight old style og kush.

Milo info looks pretty on point as i know it.

Just it was grown by 2 growers for HA not by HA from what i heard.
Check above information by Karma.

rykus

They sell seeds direct from their smoke shop on Hastings in van city... Honestly pretty sure that's the same cut we got called hash plant in late 90's early 2000's because they didn't want their workers handing it out because the new name,lol.

Lots of people still got it, and most still remember it because it was hella strong, but grew shit compared to the big green ones that did lbs plants..... Pretty sure those guys are hooked the fuk up thou...lol, if it's getting big dollar on the east they pass that shit to all the growers and then buy up all the packs... Nice racket,lol.

500$ isn't much really, I'd want ten though for that much to get a faster start, sucks growing out fakes though...

Tynehead Tom

They sell seeds direct from their smoke shop on Hastings in van city... Honestly pretty sure that's the same cut we got called hash plant in late 90's early 2000's because they didn't want their workers handing it out because the new name,lol.

Lots of people still got it, and most still remember it because it was hella strong, but grew shit compared to the big green ones that did lbs plants..... Pretty sure those guys are hooked the fuk up thou...lol, if it's getting big dollar on the east they pass that shit to all the growers and then buy up all the packs... Nice racket,lol.

500$ isn't much really, I'd want ten though for that much to get a faster start, sucks growing out fakes though...

ah yes... you mentioned that shop to me before ;)
I do remember back in 2000 when some folks approached me for a shiskaberry f1 cut and I was an ass back then, hoarding my genetics LOL anyhow, 650.00 was what it took to pry one well rooted clone outta my hands . The boys took it back to Whitby Ontario and it was grown out there till last summer. won't do that again and will happily spread the genetics I find around so if ever needed I can get it back again LOL
next time I'm down in Van, I'm gonna check out this HA store on hastings LOL now I'm curious.

Glad to see some folks chimed in . I just figured there was too many well known breeders using her to be a fake . Seems like some of the best og's in seed form are bred down from her . I know some folks pay pennies for good cuts I've never been that lucky lol . But if I could confirm she's real deal I'd hand over 500 with a smile on my face . Does anyone have a picture of karmas cut?

a quick description i could find on it. HA OG Kush: Geneology unknown. Provides a heavy body effect, making this strain a good choice for pain relief, inducing sleep, and suppressing nausea.

good luck in your search, if you get her you should like her.

Attachments

• ha.jpg
    ha.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 63
  • ha 2.jpg
    ha 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 58
a quick description i could find on it. HA OG Kush: Geneology unknown. Provides a heavy body effect, making this strain a good choice for pain relief, inducing sleep, and suppressing nausea.

good luck in your search, if you get her you should like her.

Thank you for those, definitely some dank looking stuff. I'm pretty patient, hopefully I can obtain a genuine cut one of these days, till then im thinking I'll try some of them biker 2.0

CoCoSativas

How's it going yall , I've recently found a local hookup on elite clone onlys and I'm interested in grabbing a hells angels og and a triangle kush , can I get some help from the community folks? I need some verified pics of the strains mentioned, these gals ain't cheap and I really don't wana get screwed , I've searched these 2 and got a mix of info , so please only post what you know are verified hells angels and triangle kush ,clones and veg pics would be the most help at this point ,thanks for your time people ,greatly appreciated

HAOG was available in my area often the boys used to push that shit all the time. Its ok but they dont really do a good job of it

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
The HAOG is in montreal too for couples years now, but her low yield don't make it thru!

Long story short, candy jack wiped HAOG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Canada Biker Hash plant. And the Orange county cali HA.OG cut are 2 totaly differnt things.

I dont know precise but i expect the HA OG cut to have come on the scene afther 95.

CoCoSativas

Canada Biker Hash plant. And the Orange county cali HA.OG cut are 2 totaly differnt things.

I dont know precise but i expect the HA OG cut to have come on the scene afther 95.

The boys in my area dropped the hashplant when they brought up the angels og.

I havent seen the biker hp in years in my area its totally gone because people only want kush

Latest posts

Latest posts