What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hells angels og

Tynehead Tom

I would like someone to post a pic of a vegging and budding "hells angels HP" (hashplant)
the one from the mid to late 90's in to whenever it started to fade out. The low yielding ass kicker. If it didn't blow your doors off in flavour and potency.... the grower was not doing his job. HP was "never" used as a cash crop cultivar by the HA's I was associated with, it was always coveted as private stash only. This why I think the actual cuts didn't get spread around as much as the cash crop varieties. It also didn't clone well and for this reason alone, it was never put into the cash crop rotation. (surrey/Langley/whiterock/mallairdville)

I'd like to see what guys are calling biker HP. I was responsible for a mother/clone house for at least a dozen shows for the boys back then and am intimately familiar with the plant.
I am also desperately searching for this cut but nothing I've been shown yet is actually it.

I sent KarmaG a message with a few questions about this variety and the HA stuff in general but I didn't rate a response LOL
oh well. ****Edit.... my apologies LOL I forget how busy these guys are , karma g has replied to my questions :D

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

I would like someone to post a pic of a vegging and budding "hells angels HP" (hashplant)
the one from the mid to late 90's in to whenever it started to fade out. The low yielding ass kicker. If it didn't blow your doors off in flavour and potency.... the grower was not doing his job. HP was "never" used as a cash crop cultivar by the HA's I was associated with, it was always coveted as private stash only. This why I think the actual cuts didn't get spread around as much as the cash crop varieties. It also didn't clone well and for this reason alone, it was never put into the cash crop rotation. (surrey/Langley/whiterock/mallairdville)

I'd like to see what guys are calling biker HP. I was responsible for a mother/clone house for at least a dozen shows for the boys back then and am intimately familiar with the plant.
I am also desperately searching for this cut but nothing I've been shown yet is actually it.

I sent KarmaG a message with a few questions about this variety and the HA stuff in general but I didn't rate a response LOL
oh well.

Karma is cool im sure he will hit you up. Seems busy for sure. He answered my questions no problem about the tuna can kush.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I try to answer all PM.s but just get swamped by them some weeks. If i ever dont reply just resend. Its not onpurpers.

Just heads up. I just dropped a Pack of HA OG BX3 on auction for the IC fundraiser.

Tynehead Tom

I try to answer all PM.s but just get swamped by them some weeks. If i ever dont reply just resend. Its not onpurpers.

Just heads up. I just dropped a Pack of HA OG BX3 on auction for the IC fundraiser.

Thanx for the replies man
I grabbed some old granpa scratch , right up my alley that one is. Thanx a tonne for dropping those on seedbay :thank you:
I'm afraid to even guess what that one pack of HA OG BX3 is gonna fetch at auction LOL "might" be too rich for my blood but we'll see :D

CoCoSativas

Thanx for the replies man
I grabbed some old granpa scratch , right up my alley that one is. Thanx a tonne for dropping those on seedbay :thank you:
I'm afraid to even guess what that one pack of HA OG BX3 is gonna fetch at auction LOL "might" be too rich for my blood but we'll see :D

Keep us posted if you manage to snag though tynehead. Thats a tightass og

Tynehead Tom

Tom, I always thought ha og and the maple ridge/medmans rockstar cut were the same thing, could be wrong

I've been way on the fringe of my old connections for about a decade now and reaching out to some is getting headway, others I've just lost track of... or they've gone off the deepend and not really "inner circle material" anymore if ya know what I mean.

I'm not sure about what clones medman was using. I will say tho that the absolute best high test that I've had samples of , from a 2 wheeled long hair in the past few years was called something he called Bubba D. Club grown for personal stash only apparently. The shit almost made me black out when I stood up after smoking a J, and it was passed around between 4 people. No variety of weed has done that to me since my early 20's hahaha
if n when I get down to Vancouver again, I'll check out that store Rykus mentioned and see what they got cookin